FXWF Exclusive: A "Bully's" Rebuttal

*The camera catches Kevin who looks absolutely heated as he walks backstage.*

Kevin: Well I'll be damned, it seems that pretty boy decided to come out of his she'll for the first time in forever! But now you think that you're hot shit and you can just come at me right? Is that what you think? Adrien, you bick yourself up like this is something new and how you'll kick my shit in at Guts N'Glory but let me tell you something. For someone who says that they've learned & matured, you still think like the pretty model that you'll forever be known as. It's said that people grow as time go on but the only thing that's grown on you is a pair of balls, facial hair & your height.

*Kevin scoffs as he packs his gear up for Beach Blast.*

Kevin: It's things like this is why myself, Squidward & Alejandro started up the Disfellowship. It's people like you who continue to just drone on & on & on & on & on & on & on &- Oh I'm sorry, is that getting annoying? Because that's all we hear. A broken record with you people, hell, even that dumb kid Jonah thought he was hot shit when it came to me & Squidward but look how that went, huh! It resulted in Spike losing to me with no underhanded means, what does that say about him if we're thinking in all of you people's standards of the Disfellowship hmm? Doesn't matter because Adrien you poked at how I'm still the same ol' bully that I was back in Peach Creek & you're damn right I am because unlike you, I'M ACTUALLY COMFORTABLE WITH THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT I AM! Can you say the same? Apparently not if you're the one taking the low roads. And I thought Hackett was bad about it but YOU, You might as well had been in a classroom learning from him! I don't have to change for anyone because what'cha see is what'cha get but you wouldn't know that because just like your precious hero Spider-Man, you can't juggle two lives worth shit but don't worry about that at all because when I'm done with you in Extreme Rules, there will only be one life for you to live out. Dork.

*Kevin gets his things in his rolling bag & shoves the camera guy out of the way as the screen fades.*