FXWF Exclusive: The Baddest Bitch

This footage was taken after the Road To FXWF Guts N'Glory.

*We see Kiazuki marching out of the medical room with tape on her head and body, she immediately makes her way down to Ricks office and opens the door.*

Rick C: Kiazuki? I thought you were getting treated-

Kiazuki: I don't care, I want Revy.

Rick C: Woah woah woah woah! I'm NOT letting you do that, I've let a lot of things slip by but not this, what you should be doing is recovering!

Kiazuki: What I should be doing is beating Rebecca's ass up and down this fucking arena but no, because of you, I'm not doing that.  I stand here today THE baddest bitch in not just the RCCW Locker room but the FXWF locker room as well and you expect me to just take what Revy did and go home? Nah, that's not how I operate so here's what you're going to do. You're going to contact Crim and you will get me that fight.

Rick C: ...I know you aren't threatening me, I'm not, you are a valuable member of this roster and I can't take any risks putting you in the ring with someone like her-

Kiazuki: But you'll let William Afton run around, you'll let people like Jason Voorhees back in RCCW, you continue to let people like Lincoln run around with LITTLE repercussions until a "later date" but god forbid we let someone like her show up.

Rick C: You have the fucking audacity to come into this room, run down problems with this show and my show, all because you want a match with a unstable asylum escaper? Had it not been for me then you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't be Rated R Champion right now, you'd be sitting on your own moon alone while someone like Hanazuki would get to show up no matter how people feel about her, this is my stance, NEVER will Revy get anywhere near this show ever again. Final stance.

Kiazuki: ...So much for that Man of the People moniker, huh Rick? Fuck you, I'll do it myself.

*Kiazuki flips off Rick and exits the room, Rick is fucking heated at that point like a pizza oven as Crim walks in.*

Crim Rocker: Dude, what just happened?

Rick C: Kiazuki happened and I turned her down a match that would only injure her even more than it already does.

Crim Rocker: What the fuck is going on around here? ...sigh, I've gotta get in contact with the new general manager soon so you don't have to put up with this shit anymore.

Rick C: Nothing new to me, anyways, I've gotta get to the RCCW venue. I'll see you there I suppose?

Crim Rocker: Definitely.

Rick C: Awesome.

*Rick walks out as Crim gets on his phone and dials a number.*

Crim Rocker: Hey dude, I know it's been awhile since you've been on a CLON product but..you ready for the general manager role? *Listening to the other end of the phone.*. Of course the big guy gets the assistant GM role.. alright, I'm glad you're ready for the role, see you at Breakout.

*Crim hangs up the phone as the screen fades.*