FXWF Exclusive: Familiar Faces..

*A woman is seen sitting on top of the FXWF production truck, playing music out loud as people can hear it, this music is playing*

*Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan is playing*

*The woman isn't staring at the camera but out can clearly tell who it is, if you've guessed correctly by the choice of song then let me show you.*

Chloe Price: You know, this song speaks to me for some reason..It just relates to me so well. "Do you ever feel like breaking down?" Sometimes I do, the shit I've gone through these years has just kind of drove to this feeling of "oh well I guess" and "You don't know what it's like, when nothing feels alright." Because every day something feels wrong & it feels like I need to fix it when there is nothing..and the last thing "You don't know what it's like to be like me..To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when you're down, to feel like you've been pushed around." None of you know what it is like to be me in this situation, being hurt by others for their personal gain, to feel lost in my mind constantly thinking about all this other stuff except my own worries, to be left out in the dark.. Something that was caused by my own hands & stubbornness..Max, I'm sorry..I'm terribly terribly sorry..I can't go on about this, I can't let it clog my mind so I have to focus on the situations I've had set and to fullfil those duties and to not be the disappointment I think I am, I am Chloe Price & "Welcome to My Life"

I can't go on about this, I can't let it clog my mind so I have to focus on the situations I've had set and to fullfil those duties and to not be the disappointment I think I am, I am Chloe Price & "Welcome to My Life"

*Chloe continues going through her playlist as the screen fades.*