SWA NXT Exclusive: A devilish warning.

*The scene starts out normal until red smoke blows into the black screen and a voice begins to ring out.*

???: Dragons, superheroes, magic..and many more runs around these parts of the CAW World but me, I am an entirely different animal then these ones you see crawling around the Zoo known as the CAW League of Nations because everyone else's fighting style pales in comparison to mine, when I say I am something then I mean it, I don't continue to spread a false picture of myself because I don't need too, I'm a cold & ruthless. I have broken chains, I have made history, I have founded stables but the one thing I have yet to do is actually break out from the shell that has been placed over my head ever since I first showed here, I've shown my face around the CLON parts for awhile but have only been in one place but even then I continually got overshadowed by the people who come in from RCCW or someone else of a high status and it pisses me off that I DO SO MUCH AND GET SO LITTLE!

*The faint sound of heartbeats start to sound in the background.*

???: Ever since I first showed up I was naive! I played myself for a fool and I tended to every need you people wanted from me and it tore me apart! It made me unleash things that even I wouldn't have done willingly, I gave so much but you people couldn't make up your minds on what you wanted so I was never able to get what I deserved, I was stuck teaming with others whose problems weren't even mine, I'm sick and tired of fighting wars that do not involve me, I'm sick of being treated like another body on the roster, It's sad that I have to take matters into my own hands because the booker's in the back don't know how to book someone like me, it's called they haven't even scratched the surface of my past matches elsewhere so I am going to make this promise to any and everyone. Stay out of my way.. because.

*The screen is filled to the brim with red until the words come up.*

???: When you mess with the Prince...you better not miss.

Finn Balór is coming to SWA NXT!