FXWF Exclusive: A Look through my Eyes.

*Darkness, pure darkness envelopes the scene around us..until Hiei emerges from the shadows with his Electrfied Championship. Dawning a dark suit with gloves on with his stern look of unamusement as always.*

Hiei: Years. For years I've subjected myself to this little game that you all call "wrestling" and it irritates me that throughout all those "years" that nothing significant came from them. I fel it privy to tell you all that those years are a simple blip for the true destiny & that is this.

*Hiei holds his championship up toward the camera.*

Hiei: This is a symbol of excellence, I don't need this to prove my worth

Hiei: This is a symbol of excellence, I don't need this to prove my worth. This belt needs me to prove its prestige. When other midcard championships in the CLON have to rely on the ignorant low standards of Bane, Marco Diaz, Bart Simpson, Johnny Cage & more of the heathens. I am the first Electrified Champion which means that my name has been written in the stones of time as itshould have always been. All my time, all my energy spent on yester-year means nothing now, way back then I let others dictate how my career went, I grew careless due to the fact ofhow little this game of charades means to me but as the clock turned & turned & turned. Each 24 hours, Each 7 days, Each 365 days. It took me 'till 2020 to understand that every higher being of power would downplay me for their own selfish vanity & greed but no more, no more will the powers at be hold me down by the ties that bind because no longer am I bound to any form of parading to the bet of someone else's drum. Everyone thought it was funny when I would be constantly thrown around by someone who cared more about a trinket than he did providing food to his loved ones, a teenager who has yet to experience actual adolescents & so much more I feel rather bothersome to even converse about. For those of you who lack termonology, I findit hilarious the same people who rooted for Sasuke & Eren started to root for me whenI won this. The lot of you are nothing but licensious rodents who feel the need to grasp on any sort of straws if it means that you get to have a feeling of hope. I am urrently undfeated in this company, nobody can touch me. 5-0 isthe record I am at in the CAW League of Nations and Marth, Marth you will be no different because by the time I am finished with you. I will be 7-0 once I count the man known as Jordan Oliver, Jordan Oliver, the talent you posses is one of a kiind but you'd rather taking the low hanging fruit right off the tree but come Rock Bottom, be prepared to have your precious tree cut down by my axe. I am the standard bearer of this divison & no time soon will be taken off my high mountain...

*Hiei smirks as he holds his championship up one last time & slowly backs up into the darkness as the screen goes black.*