THIRTY-FIVE

HE IS KISSING ME.

I stared at his face very close to mine. All I could hear is my heart beating and this sensation that sends tickles all over me. I couldn't feel my feet, all other feelings left me except from the fact that I could feel his lips on mine----

JK Alison's LIPS.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

The door opened and Aunt Annaly came running, her aprons flying and with the baking gloves still on her right hand.

"What happened, dear?!"

I looked at her, grimacing. "Auntie...."

"Why---oh my goodness!"

I looked back at my reflection on the mirror. I have a big, red pimple on my nose.

Aaaaaargh!!!

Why does it have to be here now?!?!

"That's due to stress, dear. You should wash your face well," Auntie said. "Now go down and eat breakfast."

"Yes, Auntie..." I sat on my bed when Aunt Annaly went out.

I stared at my reflection again. Slowly, a smile formed in my face. I'm grinning like an idiot with a pimple on her face but even this pimple can't erase the fact that---

WE KISSED.

"Kyaaaahh!" I stifled my scream in case Auntie came running again.

I lie down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I don't know how I managed to go back to my clubmates last night. All what's in my head is JK, even when I got back (I rode Jennie's car) since I don't know how to face JK yet.

Ah, right! How would I face him today, and with this pimple on my nose?

Sighing loudly, I went out and headed straight to the dining table. Jasmine is eating her breakfast, and Auntie seems to be outside.

"Hello, Jaz," I muttered and reached for the peanut butter.

Jasmine burst out laughing, "Hey, what's that on your nose?"

"Why? Is it horrible?" I asked, checking my reflection on the back of the spoon.

Jasmine chuckled naughtily, "Without it, you still look horrible."

"Jasmine."

I automatically covered my face. JK is here!

"JK! Look at Rose's nose!"

I glared at Jasmine telling her to stop but she just stuck out her tongue. I felt JK sat by my right side. I turned at my left and pretended to look out the window.

"Show JK your nose, Rose!"

I motioned Jasmine to stop but she just laughed. Argh, this kid really!

"Stop teasing her and eat," JK said.

I sat up straight and sipped---"Awwchch!"---the coffee is too hot!

"Hey," JK handed me the tissue. He's looking at me, but then I remembered my pimple so I covered half my face again.

"I---uh---we---I," I stuttered.

"Tss," he placed the tissue on the table. "I'm not going to do it again."

My eyes widened, just as Auntie entered the room.