FIFTEEN

Jim's POV

"What was that, Prez?" I asked Ram Montemayor as I sat down the sofa. JK remained standing.

"You heard her. It's about Rose Anne Leighton. I... merely suggested that the music club be merged with the Idle, I didn't know it would have such an impact to her."

I nodded, then looked at JK. "Hey, bro. Isn't Idle scouting you? They said they wouldn't put you on the trainee list, but will make you an immediate member." I laughed. I have been urging JK to join the dance club but he told me he doesn't have any plans.

"Really? Why don't you give it a go, JK?" Ram asked. "You're graduating soon, it won't hurt to be a part of a famous club."

"What did I tell both of you before? I don't want," JK took out his phone and typed something.

"Ah, sorry for his hard-headedness, prez." I averted my eyes from JK and looked at Ram. "Prez, when you said that music club would be merged, doesn't that mean... you are abolishing it?"

"Not really, but at least it'll have a chance."

I nodded, "I see... But why doesn't Rose like it?"

"Apparently, the club has more sentimental value to her than we expected," he stood. "JK, I think you should join that club. Or you could consider my first proposition. I'm going, I still have class."

He went out. I was left with JK who went out after Prez. I stood and caught up with him. "Hey, bro what's that proposition? Hm? Bro--"

"It's nothing."

"But we're---oh wow. Is that Rose Anne?"

I nudged JK and pointed towards the end of the hallway where Rose is standing with Van Richardson. "Are they officially dating?"

"I don't care," JK said and he continued to walk.

I was walking beside him, and still watching Rose and Van talking. They seem to be talking about something so serious because he is staring at her and she is speaking seriously.

"What do you think are they talking about eh?" I whispered to JK.

"If you're that curious, why don't you go and ask them," he said snobbishly.

I nudged him again, "Ehey! You're basically telling me to ask it because you know I would tell you after!"

"Shut up."

We passed by them. I greeted Rose, "Hi, Rose Anne!"

Van and Rose looked at me. Van glared at JK, but my friend just ignored them.

"Bro, I really think there's something between those two---"

JK suddenly stopped and gave me a death glare. "Keep talking or I'll force you to shut up."

(╥______╥)

Why is my friend so brutal?!?!

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry okay?" I glanced back at Rose Anne and Van. "But bro, she seems to be troubled. Her eyes are so red--" JK stopped again. "Okay! I'm not talking. Chill. Let's go now!"

I laughed and went to walk, tapping JK on the shoulder. I really don't know why he is so moody these days...

------Rose's POV

"It's gonna be fine, Rose Anne," Van squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. "I'll talk to my classmates who mentioned before that they wanted to join a club before graduating. I'll convince them to join your club."

I smiled at Van, "Thank you very much, Van. You're so good to me--"

"Of course. I'd don't want to see you sad," he tapped my shoulder. "So, I'll go ahead. Bye?"