NINETEEN

-----Jim's POV

"Morning broooo!" I greeted JK with arms outstretched but he just raised his right hand in a sort of lazy wave and continued reading.

"Bro, guess what," I sat beside him and took my own book. "I saw Prez. by the gate and he asked me how the Fluidx is doing. I swear I hadn't ran that fast all my life," I laughed but he remained serious. "Anyway, are you going home early today? Wanna stop by the dance room?"

"No, thanks," he said and turned to the next page.

"Come on. I will show you this routine and see if it's a winner," I started to move my hands like dancing.

"I have a practice," he said.

"Yes, just see our practice-- YOU WHAT?!" I stood up, my book fell down the floor. "You have what?"

JK took his pen and started writing, "A practice."

"P-Practice? What practice?"

"I don't know, I haven't been in a meeting yet," he said still not looking at me.

"Bro! Don't tell me you accepted Idle's invite? Bro! I would really got angry if you joined other clubs, I have been inviting you for years!"

"Fine, then get angry."

I sat down again and tugged at his arm. "So you joined Idle?! You really joined that club?! Why!!!"

"Will you keep quiet? We have a quiz on the first period, remember?" He moved a few inches away from me. "And I didn't join Idle."

"Really? I thought so," I picked up my book.

"It's the music club."

I dropped the book again. I turned to him, "Come again? Which club?"

"You heard me," JK took his phone and checked a message.

I looked at it and my eyes almost bulged from my skull.

[Hello! All music club members will have a meeting at 3pm, on the 3rd floor music room. We will be welcoming our new members! See you! (灬º‿º灬)♡ -Rose Anne]

I coughed. "So--you really joined a club?!?!" I slumped onto my chair and put my right palm on my forehead. "I can't believe it. The last time I remember talking to you about a club, you said you are not interested... And now! You joined one? And the music club at that! Woah!" I stared at JK, then it dawned on me. I grabbed his phone.

"Give that back," he said.

"Wait!" I reread the text message. "Rose Anne? Why did I forget... You!" I gave his phone back and patted him on the back, "Hahaha! I knew it bro! You and that Rose Anne Leighton--" I slapped my hand on the table.

"It's not what you think, okay?"

"Aseee! Really? Really?" I tickled him on the side. But I stopped because he frowned at me, "Fine. I'll stop. But bro, I still can't believe you would like her back. Leighton I mean. How did she talk to you?"

JK ignored me.

"Hmm... Did she talk to you at school or outside? Because I haven't seen you--"

"Just review okay?" He snapped and turned his back on me.

I laughed and opened my book again. Anyway, whatever club it is, I'm glad he has joined.

------Rose's POV

Eunice and I arranged the chairs in C-shape and placed the piano in the middle. Before the meeting we'll have vocalizations, then maybe, we get to sing a song as a startup.