"Cheering you on, of course," Elise said. Since she had finished her performance, she looks so relaxed and bright.

"We'll take a video of your performance," Jennie said and showed her camera.

"Thank you. Wait, where's Rosie?"

Elise and Jennie looked at each other.

Jennie answered, "She's in the dressing room, with the rest of the club."

Elise tsk-ed. "You know what, it seemed she fought with Alison again."

"What?"

Jennie frowned.

"I went to see her after our performance and I saw her eyes all red and swollen."

I sighed, "What could have happened though?"

"Wait, why, are JK and Rose--"

"Jen, let me tell you a secret." Elise leaned closer to Jennie, "Those two live together."

"Live--what? Together?"

"Yep," we both said.

Jennie frowned still. "Like... in the same house you mean?"

"Yes." I said. "We'll tell you some other time."

"Hey, your group is being called!" Elise said and I jumped.

"See you later!" I run to the side of the stage.

"Good luck!" they cheered then they went off to the audience.

I took a deep sigh. Sue, this is it. Your last performance before you graduate. Make sure you live an impression---

"Hey, good luck."

I looked at my right and saw President Ram. He gave me a smile which I returned with a slight nod. He walked away and I followed him with my eyes.

Did he just went here to say good luck?

I slapped myself. No, Sue. That can't be.

Averting my thoughts from what happened, I walked up the stage. And then I forgot everything, just like what happens whenever I am performing-- I totally become the character I portray and it makes my heart swell with immeasurable happiness and pride.

----Rose's POV

This is it.

I thought I would never be able to walk this stage with the music club. I thought we'd get abolished. I thought I failed Dad.

But it turned out right. And now, I am here, in front of the piano, holding the keys, and am about to play the intro of the first piece we'd perform.

The lights turned on, and as the light go from dim to its brightest, I hit the first note of the song Because I Miss You. Jennie, in her blue dress, came into view. She's lying on her bed. Van enters, wearing an all-white long sleeved polo and pants, with the angel wings we Miles and the others have worked so hard on. He approached Jennie, and stared at her. Darren's voice filled the stadium, he's singing the song.

The song faded, and Jennie wakes up, gets to school, meets with her friends. The angel follows her wherever, and he watches her happily. Here, Miley, Eunice and Jennie sings A Thousand Miles, and the backdrop changes--sunset, night, morning, sunset, night, morning---same day everyday. And there's the angel following her. Then on the last change of the backdrop---the music started and an earsplitting car screech echoed, and Jennie had fell down. Goodness knows how many times we practiced that part, and today she did it so perfectly that I feared she might have hurt herself with her fall.