Taken III

The police declared Suran a fugitive then they went to the airport accompanied by Yoongi and later Mina who's considered a witness.
Once there, the cops were deployed and they started looking for Suran.
As they were wandering in and out the airport, Mina suddenly stopped and pointed.

"It's him" Mina pointed at a tall man "that man is the one who kidnapped Chaeyoung"

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm dead sure" Mina nodded "if you check his arm you'll find a dragon tattoo"

The officers quickly ran towards the man who was oblivious about his surroundings and asked him to expose his arm and Mina was right, he has a dragon tattoo.

"You're under arrest for kidnapping" the officer put him in handcuffs.

"Kidnapping? I didn't kidnap anyone"

"This girl has seen you taking Son Chaeyoung from Cheongdam"

"Please, it wasn't me" the man begged "she made me do it"

"Suran made you do it right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, I needed money so she paid me to do it"

"Where is she now?" The officer asked.

"The concourse. She's there" he said.

The officers arrested the man then went to the concourse to find Suran who was getting ready to enter the airport. When she noticed the cops, she quickly hopped in the first taxi she found and left. The cops followed her but they lost her.

"Sir, we could still track her" an officer said "she's not far from us but the signal is poor"

"Where is she now?" The other officer asked.

"The port. She may take the ferry"

Yoongi and Mina felt like they were watching a police film but this time they are cast of the film. Yoongi was terrified that he may lose his wife and Mina was already feeling guilty because of the bad blood between them. The officer tracked Suran's place and they quickly went there and surrounded her but she wasn't an easy bite. Suran was armed and had Chaeyoung with her too.

Yoongi was terrified when he saw Chaeyoung in that state while Suran's gun is pointed at her.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" both Yoongi and Mina called.

Chaeyoung didn't respond not because she didn't hear them but because she had no power to move. They got even more worried when the cops couldn't act because Chaeyoung is in danger.

"Go away" Suran yelled "unless you want to see her dead"

"Drop the gun now" the officer said "you know you have nowhere to go" 

"If I don't get what I want no one does" Suran said.

"Just leave her alone, I'll come with you" Suga said to Suran