Nine Or None

Chaeyoung walked reluctantly in Twice's neighborhood. She wanted to meet them but was very nervous and out of words. When she reached the dorm, she slightly knocked on the door and waited for response.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Nayeon sighed "oh my god! Come in"

"It's weird to knock on the door I used to live behind" Chaeyoung said.

"This is your home Chaeyoung-ah, stop saying nonsense" Nayeon said as they both sat down.

"Where are the girls?" Chaeyoung asked.

"They're upstairs. Let's go see them" Nayeon said "Mina is not here, she went for a walk" Nayeon said then opened the door.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" The girls shouted all together

"Hi girls" Chaeyoung waved.

"I thought you'll never come to us" Jeongyeon said.

"Well, it seems like I can't" Chaeyoung scoffed "but seeing how you never asked about me, I really think you're happy that I didn't coming to you"

"Stop saying nonsense" Jeongyeon waved her hands.

"Well, I came because I needed you to know something"  Chaeyoung took a deep breath "I thought that you're close enough to me to know this"

"I'm pregnant" she announced.

"You are?!" The girls shouted.

"Yes, two weeks pregnant and I'm not ready to lose it this time" Chaeyoung said then looked at Jihyo "is that okay unnie? Can I get pregnant or it'll make you jealous too"

"Stop picking on me Chaeyoung-ah, I thought we're fine now" Jihyo got embarrassed.

"I was just making sure because I don't want to be envied again" Chaeyoung said "Anyway, I can't stay for too long, I have schedule abroad tomorrow"

"But we didn't talk that much" Nayeon pouted.

"I'm sorry unnie, I'll come another time" Chaeyoung said as she waved goodbye "Tell Mina I'm saying"

Chaeyoung bid goodbye to the girls and headed outside unaware that she didn't need to tell the girls to say hi to Mina on her behalf because Mina was walking back home in her direction. Chaeyoung didn't notice Mina but the latter did. Mina's face lit up at the sight of Chaeyoung but quickly darkened at the sight of what happened next.

"Chaeyoung-aaaaah!" Mina screamed out loud as she started running.