Who Are You?

Yoongi jolted awake from the dream he was afraid to see again. He immediately took away the blanket and left his bed. The sight of that girl appearing in his dream again creeped  him.

"Who was that?" Yoongi asked himself.

"Who is who?" Jin who was in his bed asked.

"Nevermind" Yoongi ignored him.

"So you really are scared from that dream you saw last night?" Jin asked again.

"I'm not scared or anything" Yoongi said as he put on his clothes and got ready to leave.

"Where to?" Jin asked.

"Out, for a walk" Yoongi waved.

"You're not getting us in trouble right?" Jin said "we have an award ceremony tomorrow, you should attend our final rehearsal tonight"

"Copy that"

Yoongi left the house heading to a place he'd like to visit but he had no clue about where this place could be. He didn't even know if it exists or not. He only walked hoping to find it and make end to his nightmare. Yoongi walked until the sun disappeared but he never paid attention nor he was able to find the place he was looking for. He felt upset because he couldn't solve his nightmarish mystery but he had no time to keep thinking about it because it was already time for him to go to their final rehearsal for the Golden Disk Award ceremony.
Since everyone had been worried about Yoongi's recent behaviour, they kept calling him to make sure he's well and coming. Jin who watched Yoongi's behaviours closely, grew more concerned about him. He wanted to help him but he didn't know how. Jin waited for Yoongi in front of the practice room until the latter showed up.

"You're late" Jin said "what took you so long?"

"Nothing much" Yoongi walked past Jin.

Jin gave up talking to Yoongi who refuses to spell out his concerns. Even though Jin wanted to help him but Yoongi never opened up. As Yoongi walked in, the boys stood worriedly but did not ask anything since he ignored all of them.

"Let's just get to work" Namjoon clapped to steal his members' attention "This will be our last rehearsal before tomorrow's show so let's stay focused"

"Okay, Yoongi hyung you should start" Hoseok said "your solo song will be performed first"

"I'm on"

Yoongi's latest hit 'Seesaw' was played and a lifeless Yoongi performed it. Nothing was wrong the voice, the dance. Everything was fine besides his presence.

"Physically he's here but mentally I'd say he's totally absent" Jungkook whispered to Hoseok.

"Something is wrong with him and he doesn't want to talk about it" Hoseok whispered back.

The boys carried on their rehearsal perfectly as anyone would expect from the Bangtan boys. Even though everyone noticed Yoongi's confusion, no one dared to speak, they didn't want to create any inconvenience a day before a very important show. They all left and headed back home to have some rest hoping that some sleep would bring Yoongi back to his sense, but it didn't. That little sleep made Yoongi feel worse. He saw what he considered a vision again and saw a certain someone saving his life again. A mid length black haired girl. Yoongi didn't have much time to think about it because they needed to head out in the morning to rehearse on stage. Yoongi stepped on stage and took a deep breath trying to drive away that concern but he couldn't. As soon as he lifted the mic up ready to perform, he saw a very familiar figure. Yoongi felt the world turning around him, he felt dizzy thinking that his worst nightmare may be coming true. The music started playing but Yoongi never started singing. He threw his mic on the ground and ran backstage following someone. A short girl with black hair.
Yoongi ran like crazy looking for her as she quickly disappeared. He was about to start performing when he saw her passing down the stage. He kept looking like this nightmare will be solved when he finds her. Sweat covered his body as he ran looking everywhere for someone he considers important.

"There she is" Yoongi said to himself when he saw her at the end of the hall. He ran towards her as she walked slowly in the hall with two other girls. When he walked closer to her, he grabbed her arm to make her face him.

"Oh My God" she sighed deeply "Suga sunbaenim? You startled me"

"That's you?" Yoongi said in surprise "I'm ... I'm so sorry I mistook you for someone else" 

"Oh! No big deal" she smiled.

Yoongi let go of her arm and took a step back trying to snap out of his amazement. He watched her as she eventually started leaving and went to her waiting room.