Let's Bighit

Chaeyoung felt much better letting it out to her boss but the discomfort was still confusing her. As she bid goodbye to Jinyoung and was about to leave the café, she received a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung picked up the call.

"Chaeyoung-sshi!"

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's Jungkook"

"Ah! Sunbae!" Chaeyoung smiled "how's everything?"

"Everything is well except for one thing" Jungkook said.

"What is it?"

"Where are you now? Can we meet?" Jungkook requested.

"Of course. I'm at Soul Cup"

"Okay, I'm on my way" Jungkook said then ended the call.

In about fifteen minutes, Jungkook showed up at the café with a bright smile and waved at Chaeyoung as he had a seat facing her.

"First things first" Chaeyoung raised her index "does Yoongi know about our meeting. Because I really hate explaining"

"Ooooooh! She can't do a thing without her boyfriend's permission" Jungkook teased.

"Ha-ha-ha!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes "I forgot how to laugh"

"You sure are Suga hyung's girl" Jungkook smirked.

"So what is it about?" Chaeyoung asked "what's the one thing that isn't going well?"

"You!" Jungkook pointed at her.

"What about me?"

"I've talked to Suga hyung and he said you're facing a dilemma about your career" Jungkook explained.

"Why would he mention such a thing to you?!" Chaeyoung complained.

"Because he was concerned. In fact he's still concerned so that idea crossed my mind and I'd like to share it with you" Jungkook smiled " I mean who knows, you may like it"

"What's your idea?"

"Joining our company" Jungkook said then looked at Chaeyoung waiting for her reaction.

"Not in a million years" Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked.

" I hate to hear people saying she joined because her boyfriend is there"  Chaeyoung explained.

"Where else would you find total freedom to do whatever you want as an artist. I'm not bragging or anything but this is how we're treated" Jungkook tried to convince her "you're not going to omit this chance just because of people. People are going to talk anyway"

"You look like you're begging me" Chaeyoung said "why is this important to you?"

"Because it's important to Suga hyung. He refuses to use his delicate spot as your man to convince you. That's why I wanted to talk to you" Jungkook remained silent for a moment then resumed "listen to me chaeyoung-sshi, artistically speaking you've been thrown under the bus. I don't know who's the reason behind this but you're being humiliated as an artist"

"I know right" Chaeyoung lowered her head "but thinking about the time I've spent with the girls, I feel scared of leaving them"

"In situations like this, you have to think selfishly" Jungkook tapped on the table with his index "do you think your members will think about you when their contracts expire? Everyone of them will think about what's best for her"

"Are you by any chance trying to split her up from us?" Someone suddenly interrupted their conversation.