The Truth Untold

Mr. Seungwon hesitated a lot before calling Chaeyoung. He wanted to tell her about his relationship with Suran but he was very scared of her reaction. He didn't know that at that time Chaeyoung has already known about it until he called her and heard it from her.

"Who told you?" Mr. Seungwon asked "why am I even asking! I know that Yugyeom told you"

"Aren't we meeting her?" Chaeyoung said "at least I get to know who my dad is hanging out with"

"Of course you're going to see her" Mr. Seungwon felt happy "we could gather for dinner if you want"

"Then dinner it is" Chaeyoung immediately accepted "but bear in mind that Yoongi is going to be with me"

"Alright, I know"

Chaeyoung ended the call and immediately went to Yoongi who's in his studio making some music. She walked carefully towards him and poked his shoulder.

"Am I interrupting?" Chaeyoung smiled.

"You're not" Yoongi smiled back "come here" he pulled her to sit.

"We're invited for dinner" Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"By who?"

"My father"

"Since when do you feel this happy because your father invites you" Yoongi raised an eyebrow "I mean, you always do your best to avoid him"

"I don't know. He's my father after all" Chaeyoung said "and he's going to introduce his young girlfriend"

"So that means I'm not coming" Yoongi's expression changed.

"Why wouldn't you come?" Chaeyoung felt surprised "he wants you to come"

"But I hate these meetings"

"Then I won't go" Chaeyoung grabbed her phone to call her father "I'm not going without you"

"Yah! What're you doing?" Yoongi took the phone away from Chaeyoung  "you can't cancel it just because I'm not going"

"I will absolutely cancel it. Unless you change your mind" Chaeyoung acted cute.

"Such a pain" Yoongi gave up "okay I'll go with you"

"Oh! By the way" Chaeyoung suddenly remembered something "did you check my song?"

"Of course. I always check my work" Yoongi teased her.

"You produced it. That doesn't mean it's yours. I wrote the song" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Why are you always triggered by anything I say" he poked her forehead.

"Anyway, I'm going to be absent today, I have schedule" Chaeyoung headed towards the door "I'll meet you at night at my father's"

"Wait Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi wore a serious face.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I love you" he smiled widely.

"Aiiiish! You scared me" she pouted "I love you too"
______________________________________

Yoongi waited nervously in his car for Chaeyoung to come after her schedule. He didn't want to meet her father nor his so called girlfriend, he didn't like the sound of it. He closed his eyes and laid his head on the headrest until he heard a slight knocking in the the car's glass.

"Aren't you coming out?" Chaeyoung signaled for him to come out.

"You're here?" Yoongi stepped out of his car "how was your day?"

"Perfect" she smiled widely "filming Amazing Saturday was so much fun and the m countdown stage was perfect"

"So do we expect a first win?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I hope so but I won't be upset if I don't win" Chaeyoung smiled "I'm just so happy that I'm doing what I love"

"So are you sure?" Yoongi scratched his head as they stood in front Chaeyoung's father's house.

"I don't understand why you are hating this .. I mean it's just my father"

Chaeyoung pressed the doorbell and Mr. Seungwon immediately came out feeling extremely happy to have his daughter visit him. Chaeyoung herself was a bit excited despite everything but that excitement faded away the moment her eyes landed on Suran who was standing behind Mr. Seungwon. 

"Hello!" Suran slightly bowed.

"I wanted to meet you in better conditions but .." Chaeyoung extended her hand to Suran "anyway I'm Chaeyoung and this is Yoongi. I guess you already know each other"

Yoongi avoided her stares. He looked away trying to get away with the unwated introduction. Mr. Seungwon led them to the dining room where each one them had a seat around the table.

"I hope you enjoy the food" Mr. Seungwon smiled.

They ate silently until Chaeyoung decided to break the silence.

"So when are you getting married?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We still haven't talked about that" Suran got confused.

"I think you need to think a lot before marrying an old man" Chaeyoung teased as she stood up to put her plate in the sink"

"Are you discouraging me?" Suran asked.

"Why would I?" Chaeyoung said "I mean he's wealthy and good looking"

Suran clearly wasn't happy about Chaeyoung's comments but she let it slide. They all have finished eating and moved to the living room but Mr. Seungwon had something to show to Chaeyoung so he took her to his office room leaving Yoongi and Suran in the living room.

"I heard you got married" Suran said to Yoongi as soon as Mr. Seungwon and Chaeyoung left.

"You heard right" Yoongi shrugged without even looking at her.

"Are you happy?" She asked wearing a sad face.

"As happy as never been"  Yoongi stared at her "Why are you asking? Does it seem impossible to you?"

"You said you're not interested in making any relationships"

"said is the past of say" Yoongi said "I thought so until I met Chaeyoung"

"Does she know about us?"
______________________________________

Author's Note:
The song listed above is supposedly Chaeyoung's solo song. So kindly pretend that you don't know it. I've always wished that Chaeyoung could go solo and do such a concept.