Once There Was A TWICE

Chaeyoung bid goodbye to Jinyoung and the girls who left bitterly after knowing that Chaeyoung is no longer one them. Chaeyoung on the other hand, heaved a deep sigh of relief and went back inside to the living room to rejoin the boys.

"So Chaeyoung-sshi!" Namjoon said as soon as she went back to the living room "while you were outside Jungkook said that you received an offer from our company"

"And did Jungkook tell you how angry am I with this?" Chaeyoung crossed her arms and glared at Jungkook.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"This is called nepotism and not receiving an offer" Chaeyoung argued.

"Why? Who convinced Bang PD to recruit you" Yoongi asked.

None of the boys said a word and all of them denied being involved in this but Chaeyoung didn't bite.

"Guys you're making a scene" Chaeyoung said "seriously who talked to him?"

"I swear none of us" Namjoon said as he raised both his arms "we were all surprised when we heard"

"Jungkook-sshi, how did you hear about the offer?" Chaeyoung started investigating making the boys laugh at Jungkook who's having a hard time dealing with Chaeyoung's temper.

"Yoongi hyung and I were talking to PD-nim about something and he mentioned recruiting you because he heard about your contract expiry" Jungkook explained "we only told him that he should hurry and call you that's all, we didn't even convince"

"Okay I'll let it go this time" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow.

"God! I was freaking terrified for a whole moment" Jungkook teased Chaeyoung "Yoongi hyung may God help you"

"I'm starting to get used to this, don't worry" Yoongi teased.

"So Chaeyoung-sshi?" Jhope said "you're joining us?"

"Just because I received the offer doesn't mean I'll accept it" Chaeyoung put her hands on her waist "I have another plan"

"What?" Yoongi faced her "what is it?"

"I'm not saying a word, boyfriend" Chaeyoung pointed at him making the boys burst into laughter.

Regardless to what would her decision be, the boys had so much fun meeting Chaeyoung and so did she but it got late and she felt exhausted so she told Yoongi to go home for some rest. They went back home feeling relieved especially Yoongi. He was very delighted that Chaeyoung is finally able to kick off a new career.

"Why are you smiling?" Chaeyoung asked Yoongi who was busy opening the apartment's door.

"I'm happy and satisfied" Yoongi said as he helped her walk in.

"With what?" She wondered.

" I didn't know I was dating a monster this whole time" Yoongi chuckled "who could possibly talk that way to their boss, I'm disappointed in you. Why did you come. You only care about Twice. You made me upset" Yoongi imitated her "woaaaah! That was impressive"

"Because I was really disappointed" Chaeyoung pouted as she settled on the couch.

"So, you're on hiatus. I don't have schedule tomorrow" Yoongi said "what should we do?"

"We should go somewhere nice to eat" Chaeyoung smiled widely as she raised her arm victoriously "guess it's never boring to eat"
______________________________________

Yoongi opened his eyes after a long relaxing sleep. He was interrupted by the door sound revealing that Chaeyoung came in.

"Where did you go? When did you go? And why are you so early" half awake Yoongi asked.

"Good morning to you too Yoongi-sshi" Chaeyoung smiled "I went for a morning walk, I left around 8 o'clock and I'm not early at all, you are a sleepy head, it's midday now'

"Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi huffed "I thought I told you not to move around without me, your leg isn't healed yet"

"My leg is fine and if you want to stick around me you have to be a bit earlier than this" Chaeyoung said as she watched him leave bed.

"Just last night you were complaining about not being able to walk" Yoongi reminded her.

"Last night is the past, now I feel better" Chaeyoung said "and get your ass moving you're taking me out remember?"

"Aigooo! Who can possibly talk to their boyfriend like this" Yoongi complained.

"Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung can talk to her boyfriend like this. In fact Son Chaeyoung can do whatever she wants now" Chaeyoung lifted both het arms "God! I feel like a revived monster"

"I never thought leaving your agency would make you feel this good" Yoongi said.

"I don't like to talk about this again" Chaeyoung gave him a death glare.

"Roger" Yoongi saluted "I'll take a shower. Well head out in ten

Chaeyoung and Yoongi decided to go to restaurant in Cheongdam and tried to avoid crowded places so they can enjoy their time together. As they settled down in a beautiful street view table, Yoongi started browsing for some good place for walks so they can walk after lunch. However, he was attracted by some news that reminded him of the previous night's gathering.

"So you've seriously talked to them?" Yoongi asked.

"What?"

"Your agency, you seriously talked to them about leaving?" Yoongi said as he showed her the article.