My Decision

Jungkook kept trying to convince Chaeyoung that his agency is the best place for her to show her potential but he couldn't carry on with the conversation because someone interrupted them.

"Are you by any chance trying to split her up from us?"

"Tzuyu -ah!" Chaeyoung sighed.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Are you seriously listening to him?" Tzuyu scolded.

"Tz.....Tzuyu-sshi!" Jungkook muttered as he slowly stood up.

"Zip it" Tzuyu gave him a death glare then turned to Chaeyoung "yah! Chaeyoung-ah! Why are letting him talk to you that way?"

"Tzuyu-ah! Calm down. It was my idea" Chaeyoung said as she looked down "I invited him here so we can talk"

"Seriously?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, just have a seat and hear me up" Chaeyoung whispered trying not to grab the customers' attention.

"Okay, here we go" Tzuyu said.

"It's been a long time since I've been thinking about leaving the agency" Chaeyoung took a breath "Jungkook Sunbaenim is just helping out. Don't misunderstand"

"Why would you even think about leaving" Tzuyu argued "look at us doing pretty fine"

"Am I doing pretty fine Tzuyu-ah?" Chaeyoung looked at her " you think this is what I've always wanted... I appreciate every moment I've spent with you but I'm wasting my talent over what the group wants to do"

"But Chaeyoung-ah-----"

"Tzuyu-ah" Chaeyoung interrupted Tzuyu "you're my roommate, aren't you?"

"Yes?" Tzuyu looked confused.

"Can't you see my draft piling up everyday but I can't show any of them to anyone" Chaeyoung started to cry "have you ever thought about how I feel when you guys receive all the love but I'm just called 'one of the rappers'?"

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah! How come you're thinking this way all these years?" Tzuyu felt sorry for her.

"Did I have a choice? I had to follow what brings success to the group but I was a victim of it" Chaeyoung said "now I'm trying to find success for myself, do I not deserve it"

"Of course you deserve it but you can still do it with us" Tzuyu begged.

"Tzuyu-ah, we're a diverse group who follows the do's and the don't's we can't always choose what we want especially when it comes to what I want"

"Okay, let's talk to PD-nim. We may sort something out" Tzuyu said.

"I've already talked to him. He said I should have some time to think about it"

"The girls were going to gather tonight and celebrate because everyone is renewing but..." Tzuyu stopped then lowered her head feeling sad.

"it's not like I've made a final decision or anything but I still need some time to think it over" Chaeyoung said then turned to jungkook and bowed "Sunbaenim! I'll be leaving first"

Chaeyoung left the café leaving a sad Tzuyu and a confused Jungkook. The latter stood up reluctantly watching Chaeyoung as she left then looked at Tzuyu who seemed extremely upset.

"Tzuyu-sshi!" Jungkook muttered "are you---"

Jungkook didn't have any bad intentions he was just trying to help out. Seeing Tzuyu in that state, he was just making sure she's fine but ..... she wasn't 

"you keep your mouth zipped" Tzuyu stood up angrily as she hit the table with both her hands "I'd hate to hear you speaking for the rest of my life" she said giving him a death glare then left quickly.

"Great!" Jungkook said to himself "now I'm the bad guy"
_____________________________________

Chaeyoung walked reluctantly inside the dorm and went straight to her room. She slowly opened the door to find Tzuyu patiently waiting for her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're late!" Tzuyu stood up immediately.

"I'm sorry I made you wait" Chaeyoung said "where are the girls?"

"In Nayeon unnie's room" Tzuyu said.

"Let's not make them wait more" Chaeyoung said then headed out of her room but Tzuyu stopped her.

"Have you decided yet?" Tzuyu asked with a concerned look.

"Not yet Tzuyu-ah, not yet" Chaeyoung heaved a little sigh.

Chaeyoung walked outside her room followed by Tzuyu who wore a very sad face. They together went to Nayeon's room where the girls were gathered.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Jeongyeon called "tell your boyfriend not to keep you this late next time" Jeongyeon teased.

"Ha-ha-ha" Chaeyoung flinched.

"Woaaaah! I can't believe it's been already seven years" Sana said.

The girls seemed full of joy and energy feeling satisfied about their accomplishment and renewal. Dahyun immediately jumped out of the bed and went to bring the celebratory cake. It was at that moment that Chaeyoung felt that leaving may be the worst decision she might ever come to. It was at that moment that she felt she's letting go of her friends. It was at that moment that she felt she might be betraying them. Seeing Dahyun walking with the cake while dancing, Chaeyoung felt that she's about to collapse. What saved her from that awkward situation that may occur was her phone. She snapped out of the astonishment when she heard her phone ringing. She quickly blew off the candles and went out to take the call.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung greeted the unknown caller.

"Is this Son Chaeyoung?"

"It is indeed" Chaeyoung responded formally.

"This is Bang Shi Hyuk from Bighit" He introduced himself.