Reborn

Jhope laid down as he and the other boys waited for Yoongi who's running late. In a matter of a minute, the latter came in looking unusually bright.

"Woaaaah hyung! That day off really helped you refresh" Jhope looked at him carefully.

"I don't think the day off helped him refresh, I think it's the person he spent the day off with did" Jin teased.

"Yeoksi! Son Chaeyoung effect" Jimin teased too "I've always thought that that girl has more that just her bad temper. Hyung Chukahaeyo, you two are a match made in heaven"

"And she's even a good actress" Jhope said as he looked observantly at his phone "she really fooled all of us"

"What? What are you talking about?" Jin asked.

"Didn't she say last time that she's not going to join our company" Jhope said then showed them the article.

"She still doesn't feel that it's right" Suga said "she still thinks we talked to Bang PD into recruiting her, that's why"

"But no one talked to him" Jin said.

"I know no one did but she doesn't believe that" Yoongi said "and convincing her is harder than her bad temper so I'm not risking my life"

"Woaaaah, hyung! So after all there's someone who can control you" Jungkook bullied.

"I can't imagine someone controlling Yoongi hyung" Jhope laughed "Chaeyoung must be a total monster"

"You can't call the princess a monster" Bang Shihyuk interrupted them.

"You're right PD-nim" Jimin said "she's dangerous without being the princess imagine how terrifying she could be now as the princess"

"Yah! Punk! Stop it" Bang Shihyuk shouted.

"Woaaaah! PD-nim is really happy to have Chaeyoung" Jhope hits his shoulder.

"Of course I am. She's a full package" Bang Shihyuk stopped then smiled "besides she's our one and only female artist"

"Ehem! PD-nim!" Jin elbowed him while teasing Yoongi "the one and only female artist's boyfriend is here and he doesn't like it when men talk about his girl"

"Oh! Suga?" Bang Shihyuk chuckled "Suga is under threat now. If he doesn't produce her debut song she's going to nag"

"Chaeyoung is going debut soon?" Jimin felt surprised "and he's going to produce under threat" Jimin laughed "woaaaah! Hyung your swag empire has totally collapsed"

"What are you talking about!" Suga pouted "she's skilled, she can make her own song she doesn't need my help"

"Still you're going to produce for her" Jimin teased him "you don't want her to nag, do you"

The members keep teasing Suga whenever they get the chance because ever since he started dating Chaeyoung he became a cooler person. It's only been three months but Suga changed a lot.
The boys were about to start their rehearsal when one of the stuff came in and said that there's someone who'd like to meet Suga. Suga was worried as he was clueless about who possibly want to meet him but he still went outside to find a very familiar figure waiting for him.

"I didn't ask about your name so I can call you properly by it" Suga said

"Seungwon" Chaeyoung's father said with a confident smile "Seungwon is my name"

"Okay nice to meet you" Suga shrugged "I bet you already know me"

"I do indeed. Not because you're famous but because you're my daughter's boyfriend"

"This isn't important" Suga shook his head "why did you come?"

"You're the closest person to my daughter. I need you to convince her to meet me"

"I can't force her to do something she doesn't like" Suga put his hands in his pockets.

"But you can try convincing her"  Mr. Seungwon said.

"So you don't even know what kind of people your daughter is" Suga chuckled humourlessly "trying to convince her is even more terrifying than gambling with the mafia"

"Are you scared of her Yoongi-sshi?" Mr. Seungwon raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not scared of her Seungwon-sshi" Suga imitated him "I just always do whatever makes her happy and since she's not happy with you as her father I think it's up you to fix your relationship with your daughter"

"So you're not cooperating?"

"I'm sorry I can't help you" Suga shrugged then walked inside the building.