Confusion

Chaeyoung asked Rosé to meet her telling her that she's no longer in Japan and that she came back in Korea. But Rosé wasn't happy about it. She expected something serious from Chaeyoung's voice. She can feel it.
Rosé promised to meet Chaeyoung at night since she's on schedule but Chaeyoung wasn't feeling well, she needed to talk to someone. She grabbed her phone and called J.Y.Park who has been calling ever since he heard the news of her unpermitted absence from the concert.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" Jinyoung shouted "where were you?"

"I'm sorry PD-nim" Chaeyoung said "are you at your office? I'd like to talk to you"

"Come over here. I'll be waiting at the café"

Chaeyoung made her way to JYP headquarters hoping to sort something out with Jinyoung. Her feelings about her career and her teammates are getting meddled and she no longer knows what to do. She simply walked to the Soul Cup café to meet Jinyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Jinyoung waved as soon as he saw her entering "I'm here"

"PD-nim!" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jinyoung complained "you flipped the world over our heads"

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm doing anything wrong" Chaeyoung explained "I can't stand on the same stage as that girl as I don't want to be the reason why she doesn't get on stage"

"I know but ... You should've at  least told me. I could've figured something out" Jinyoung said "now people are asking and I don't know what to say"

"I'm sorry I put you in a bad position" Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"Anyway" Jinyoung heaved a sigh "what's making you uneasy other than Jihyo?"

"How can you tell?" Goggle eyed Chaeyoung asked.

"Come on, Chaeyoung-ah. I know my artists very well. I can tell their feelings just by looking at them"

"I'm worried about myself" Chaeyoung admitted.

"Yourself? Why?"

"I'm not doing what I want to do. I had the best time being with TWICE but ... But I don't think I'm being myself" Chaeyoung confessed "Being a backup dancer and a rapper who shares her lines with someone else was never what I wished to be"

"Chaeyoung-ah! I understand but you're in a group you have to fit"

"Why do I HAVE to fit? If this isn't my thing why do I have to force myself" Chaeyoung's started to have teary eyes "PD-nim! We debuted seven years ago, didn't we? But do I always have to be the scapegoat? Why do I have to be the one who HAS to fit"

"Chaeyoung-ah! Listen to me. I think there's some time left until you make any decisions" Jinyoung said "until that time comes, I need you to put your thinking cap on"

Chaeyoung felt slightly better talking to Jinyoung. But slightly, because she still couldn't come to a solution. Chaeyoung bid goodbye to Jinyoung and was about to leave the café when she suddenly received a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung picked up the call.

"Chaeyoung-sshi!"

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's Jungkook"

"Ah! Sunbae!" Chaeyoung smiled "how's everything?"

"Everything is well except for one thing" Jungkook said.

"What is it?"

"Where are you now? Can we meet?" Jungkook requested.

"Of course. I'm at Soul Cup"

"Okay, I'm on my way" Jungkook said then ended the call.