Settlement

Yoongi blamed Mina and Tzuyu a lot for what's happening to Chaeyoung. He is convinced that the Twice members are the reason Chaeyoung is going through all of this. The cold quarrel was interrupted by a weak broken voice that called for them.

"Tzu ..... Tzuyu-ah .... Mina" Chaeyoung muttered their names.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina and Tzuyu ran to her "are you okay?"

"I've been better" Chaeyoung forced a smile "where are the girls?"

"At the dorm" Mina said "they don't know about you ... Yet I mean"

"They shouldn't. I'm going to be fine" Chaeyoung smiled.

"We met Yugyeom in the hall" Tzuyu said "he said your father wants to see you"

"We've talked about this" Chaeyoung's smile faded "I'm not going to see him"

"But Chaeyoung-ah---" Tzuyu said before being interrupted by Yoongi.

"Girls! You're not here to make her feel worse, right?" Yoongi said in a serious tone.

"Alright, we're sorry" Mina apologised.

The girls did their best to make Chaeyoung feel better. Even though they feel sad that she's no longer one of them, they still love her so much. The girls chat was interrupted by a slight knocking on the door. Yoongi went to open then he shrugged back and flinched when he saw who's at the door.

"Great! Nelson Mandela is here" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"What? Who's there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"The world's biggest leader. You don't know him?" Yoongi went back to his chair.

The girls couldn't understand what he meant until they saw Jihyo reluctantly walking in with a low head. She closed the door behind her and waited to be permitted to go in.

"Unnie?" Chaeyoung's jaw dropped.

"Are you okay Chaeyoung-ah?" Jihyo asked.

"Come in" Chaeyoung heaved a sigh as she waved for her to come in.

Mina and Tzuyu didn't ask any questions. They actually were not surprised at all, they knew that the same reason that brought them to hospital brought Jihyo as well.

"I couldn't stay at home when I saw your post" Jihyo said in a crying voice "this is all happening because of me I know"

"This has nothing to do with you" Chaeyoung faked a smile "I'm not saying that you're innocent but it's not because of you"

"I'm so sorry Chaeyoung-ah" Jihyo cried and held Chaeyoung's hand "I was so wrong ... I thought i could handle it without you but when you left I just couldn't I was so scared I may not see you again"

"It's okay. Let it go" Chaeyoung said "I hope you quit thinking that way of me and especially quit thinking you can do everything just because you're the leader"

"I will" Jihyo said as she held Chaeyoung's hand tightly.

Chaeyoung caressed Jihyo's cheek feeling her deep regret. She felt much better to have the girls' support and have everything settled. Even though, there are somethings that need to be talked about but it's not a big deal compared to losing Yoongi or her friends. The girls gave Chaeyoung a warm hug as they were about to leave and went back home satisfyingly happy about the reunion.

"You just can't leave" Yoongi interrupted Chaeyoung's thoughts.

"What?" She felt confused.

"That was innocent but tricky" he said "not respecting your decision to leave the group then coming all the way here in the middle of the night because they're worried.... No matter how much you want to leave these girls won't let you"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Chaeyoung smiled as she looked at the roof.

"Both" he went back closer to her "they give you love but that live will detain you from being ambitious and what happened lately is an example"

"When I was in Switzerland, I made up my mind about my contract" Chaeyoung looked at him with a sly smile "I came to a decision"
______________________________________

Author's Note:
Here I come again with another Chaegi story. It's called Our Secret, Please check it.
https://my.w.tt/EJ9sys5hJ5

tt/EJ9sys5hJ5