Hidden Cards II

Chaeyoung was very upset that her father hurt Yugyeom's mother and now he's trying to get back to her. However, what she never expected is Yugyeom's reaction when she started bad-mouthing her father. Yugyeom didn't seem to like what Chaeyoung was saying and he wanted to her to stop.

"Stop it Chaeyoung-ah!" Yugyeom looked angrily at her as he raised his voice "Don't talk bad about him"

"No, I must be dreaming" Chaeyoung started tearing up because of the way Yugyeom talked to her "Are you perhaps defending a gangster who cheated on your mother?"

"Chaeyoung enough!" Yugyeom yelled at her  "Don't run your mouth like that when you know nothing"

"Now I know it" Chaeyoung dried her tears and pushed him roughly "You have completely lost your mind"

Chaeyoung bitterly left Yugyeom's apartment and rushed outside to her car where she burst in tears. She has never expected that one day she might see that side of Yugyeom, a scary and furious side. Yugyeom who is always supportive and would do anything to help Chaeyoung is now setting himself against her.
______________________________________

Rosé was on her way back home after a harsh day. She trained very hard that she felt the urge to go in sopor. When she reached home, she stepped out of the van but noticed a familiar car parked in front of her dorm. Rosé walked to it and had a look.

"Dad?" she called.

"Ah! Chaeyoung-ah! You're here!" Mr. Seungwon asked her to get in the car.

"Is everything okay?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm getting back to your mother" Mr. Seungwon said "She's very upset with me and said that she won't accept me unless you and Yugyeom agree to it" 

"What did Yugyeom say?" Rosé asked.

"I haven't talked to him yet" Mr. Seungwon said "but I don't think he would mind that"

"Dad, what you've done was very wrong" Rosé argued "you hurt her after everything she's done for you"

"I know that Park Chaeyoung. That's why I got dumped the best way" Mr. Seungwon lowered his head "I don't know what happened to me nor why I've done that but I really want to make things right now"

"Does Chaeyoung know about all of this?" Rosé asked.

"Yes, Somin talked to her and Chaeyoung called me and scolded me" Mr. Seungwon said " She hates me even more now"

"Because you're doing it all wrong" Rosé reproached him "You're not telling her anything. She only knows the bad stuff about you. To be honest I can't blame her for hating you" Rosé frowned "I am your adoptive daughter and Yugyeom is your step-son and you're treating us flawlessly but Chaeyoung ... Chaeyoung is your real daughter. She has your blood but look at how coldly you're treating her"

"It's not my fault though" Mr. Seungwon said "it's her mother's fault. She deprived me of my own daughter"

"and it's not Chaeyoung's fault either" Rosé said "You've always said that you wanted to redress your relationship with her. Why don't you do it before it's too late"

"Yaaa! You're so mean Park Chaeyoung" Mr.Seungwon gave her a weak smile "Just because I have cancer doesn't mean I'll die soon"

"Heeeeey! I'm not referring to that" Rosé waved her hands "By too late I meant before Chaeyoung cuts all ties with you. You know she could do that"

"Anyway,  I get you don't have a problem with me and your mother getting back" Mr Seungwon said.

"I personally don't mind but Chaeyoung will lose her mind" Rosé said "Yugyeom called me today and he said that she's extremely upset. They even had a huge fight because of it"

"I'll talk to her" Mr. Seungwon got nervous "it's as you said, she needs to know everything" 

"Alright then good luck. You're going to need it" Rosé stuck out her tongue "you know how wild is your daughter"

______________________________________

Author's Note:

Again, another Chaegi story by ME!
Two Different Tears
Don't hesitate to check it.
https://my.w.tt/DXnJoJuNs9

tt/DXnJoJuNs9