Alone

Jihyo confessed her jealousy to the girls but that was only one reason of many others. Chaeyoung asked Jihyo about her other reasons but the latter refused to speak claiming it's personal. But Jeongyeon immediately understood. She suddenly remembered something that could be the reason.

"She likes it when she sees these photos on social media" Jeongyeon stood up angrily "people ship idols a lot and you seem to have liked those Photoshoped pictures of you and him"

"What?" The girls sighed.

"Or maybe you started developing a crush on him" Jeongyeon said.

"This isn't true" Jihyo opposed "I've always thought that it's cool when idols date each other but once again it's Chaeyoung who did that"

"I never knew you're that envious Jihyo-yah" Sana said "would you like Chaeyoung to do the same to you if you were in her shoe?"

"I'm sorry girls" Jihyo dropped a tear.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina called "aren't you saying anything?"

"You have a concert ahead of you" Chaeyoung dodged the topic "you better start rehearsing" Chaeyoung turned to leave.

"Is that all you have to say?" Nayeon argued "we have a problem here"

"Try to come over it" Chaeyoung stared at them "I'm heading back home"

"What?" The girls shouted.

"What do you mean heading back home?" Jeongyeon said.

"Can't you see? I can't stand on the same stage as her" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"Please don't!" Jihyo cried "I'll be leaving anyway"

"Oh no! I hate to be reason why you can't practice your dream" Chaeyoung gave a death glare "unlike you, I like seeing people happy"
_______________________

Jungkook opened the door to Yoongi who came back from Japan after going to support his girlfriend. The maknae kept teasing him after the breakdown of his swaggy empire.

"I never thought I'd live the day when I see you going through all of this for your girlfriend" Jungkook teased "well, I never thought you'd have a girlfriend in first place"

"What do you think about Chaeyoung?" Suga, who wasn't listening, asked seriously.

"What do you want me to think? And why do you look serious?" Jungkook asked.

"Artistically I mean" Suga explained "what do you think'

"Truth or flattery?"

"Truth" Suga frowned.

"I don't know what she's capable of. And even if she does have a talent, I've never seen it" Jungkook confessed "I don't know but I feel like TWICE isn't where she belongs. She has a strong vibe but acting cute will damage her career especially when she's a rapper"

"This is exactly what I thought" Suga took a deep breath.

"Why are you asking anyway?"

"She asked my opinion about renewing her contract and I said the exact same words you just told me"

"It's ending soon?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes"

"I don't know if what I'm thinking is right but.." Jungkook put his hand on his cheek while smirking "we have a nice agency, don't we?"

"This isn't something I'd like to see happening" Suga said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"People will say she joined the agency because her boyfriend is there"

"Since when you care about what people say?" Jungkook said.

" It's not about me" Suga flinched "a lot of people will be involved if this breaks out"

"Can she go solo in her own agency?"

"I don't know" Suga stood up to go to his room "we'll find out next week"
______________

Rosé laid her back on the van's seat and scrolled on her screen for news. Ever since the news of Chaeyoung and Suga broke out, Rosé has always checked for news and it always happens; there's always something new. Rosé widened her eyes when she saw an unexpected title.

"TWICE will be performing performing as seven in their second day in Japan" Park Chaeng read "what's going on?" She muttered.

"What's wrong?" Lisa interrupted the surprised Rosé.

"I smell something fishy" Rosé said "TWICE are going to perform as seven and Chaeyoung and Jihyo are absent. I don't like the sound of that"

"They're still on bad terms" Lisa asked.

"They should be. Jihyo tried to break-------" Rosé said before being interrupted by her ringtone "speak of the devil. Chaeyoung is calling" Rosé said.

Chaeyoung asked Rosé to meet her telling her that she's no longer in Japan and that she came back in Korea. But Rosé wasn't happy about it. She expected something serious from Chaeyoung's voice. She can feel it.