Hidden Truth

After reading Suga's announcement, Rosé ran to Suran's house aiming to make sure that the latter has nothing bad to do. During their intense talk, Suran felt deeply hurt that Rosé cares about Chaeyoung and Yoongi more than her.

"Wow! I'm amazed! You call him Oppa but you disregard your own sister" Suran said disappointedly.

"I wish I had died than having a sister like you" Rosé gritted her teeth.

"You hate me that much, do you?" Suran felt sorry.

"I hate you that I want to throw my guts up every time I see your face" Rosé said as she pushed her "I only talked to you this once but if you do anything bad to Chaeyoung or Yoongi I'll be the one who puts you behind bars"

"You'd put your sister behind bars?" Suran said.

"I'll be happy to do that" Rosé said then headed towards the door "and stop calling yourself my sister"

"Why do you love them so much?" Suran yelled making Rosé stop "especially that bitch, why do you care about her that much?"

"Because she deserves to be loved. Unlike you, she's a human being that only lives to give love" Rosé said "and to be honest I hated you even before meeting Chaeyoung so go lead a better life"

"I'm going to make you all pay" Suran threatened.

Rosé couldn't take another word from Suran so she immediately left feeling extremely agonising. She quickly grabbed her phone and called Suga who answered in no time.

"Ah! Park Chaeng!"

"Oppa! We need to talk. Where are you?" Rosé asked.

"I'm at Bighit why?"

"I'll be there in 5"

Rosé flew to the Bighit headquarters where Yoongi was waiting for her. They walked inside so they can talk comfortably. Rosé was petrified which made Yoongi deeply concerned.

"What is it about?" Yoongi asked.

"About your announcement" Rosé said.

"I know it's sudden but we had a situation and we needed to announce it to the public"

"I know what's the situation and don't worry Chaeyoung isn't the one who told me" Rosé said "Suran did something that made do that, right?"

"How do you know about her?" Yoongi got muddled "you're even addressing so casually to her .. is she your fri----"

"She's my sister" Rosé interrupted him "I know it's a blast but that's the truth"

"H... How is that?" Yoongi muttered expressing deep shock.

"We split up when I was three years old, she was fourteen at that time. Our parents died and we were adopted by two different families" Rosé lowered her head "Suran chose a very bad path and she's well known in that"

"What do you mean well known in that?"

"Drugs" Rosé hesitated "she consumes a lot and she puts her addiction in people. She thinks that she has to get whatever she wants no matter how"

"Is this why she's bothering me?" Suga asked.

"To be honest, she started crushing on you since you worked on her sing. She would do no matter what to get you but you showed no interest in her that's why her addiction has gotten worse" Rosé explained "what I'm saying is that you should be careful, she could do absolutely anything to get you"

"Where's her family in all of this?" Yoongi asked.

"She moved out, they don't know anything about her"

"What about your family?" Yoongi asked again.

"This is the hard part" Rosé hesitated "there was a man who adopted me but when I turned 12 he was arrested so I had to find a way by myself"

"Why do I feel like this man's identity is the problem?" Suga looked suspiciously at her.

"It is indeed" Rosé nodded her head.