First Day

Chaeyoung stepped out of her van preceded by her manager, Yoojung. She felt extremely nervous as she stood in front the Bighit building and was about to go in but felt pulled back. She's used to start her work day with the sight of a very big JYP but now it's a huge Bighit.

"Nervous?" Manager Yoojung asked.

"As never before" Chaeyoung said.

"It's because it's your first day. You'll get used to it and you'll like it" Yoojung reassured.

Chaeyoung followed Yoojung inside where she was taken to a huge room made especially for her, the Bighit Princess. As she stepped in she got startled by confetti balloons and loud cheering then saw TXT Soobin  holding a beautiful cake topped with "Welcome Princess" while the other BTS and TXT members gathered around her.

"Welcome home Sunbaenim" Soobin bowed.

"Oh! Thank youuuu" Chaeyoung bowed as she held over the cake "That's so sweet, thank you guys"

"Chaeyoung-sshi" Jhope clapped "we're happy to have you with us"

"I'm happy to be among you sunbaenim" Chaeyoung smiled.

Chaeyoung was very happy to receive such a warm welcome. At that moment, she realised that she made the right decision by leaving JYP where no one cares about her. She laughed deep heartedly and celebrated with her labelmates. After a warm touching moment, everyone left to take care of their own jobs and Chaeyoung was left in her practice room with the choreographer and the dancers to learn the choreography of her debut song. For the first time Chaeyoung is doing something that is only for her. She's not going to share lines nor screen time with anyone, only Chaeyoung. She started learning the choreography and she was very happy and excited to show it to her fans. Even though she was not expecting too much but she's still happy to do what she wants. A very cool song written by her and produced by Yoongi, a catchy dance that would most likely blow the kpop world off.
Chaeyoung spent hours practising until it was time to leave. She walked out of the practice room to find Yoongi waiting for her with a smile.

"How is it going?" He asked.

"Very cool" Chaeyoung smiled like a happy child.

"How about dinner?" He said.

"Even cooler" she clapped.

"But we won't be alone" he said as he changed his expression "Yugyeom is joining us"

"Seriously?" She smiled "you invited him"

"Yes, and for a reason" he said as they both headed to his car "you may not like it but I want you to be comprehensive"

"I don't like the sound of it but okay"

Yoongi drove to a restaurant where Yugyeom was waiting for them. When she saw him, Chaeyoung was very happy and pulled him into a hug.

"You cheater! You really left us" Yugyeom said "a killer move, you left two days before your group's concert"

"Oppa!" Chaeyoung argued "I don't have a group, I'm a solo artist now"

"Have you met the girls?" Yugyeom asked.

"I was supposed to meet them today but they're busy preparing for the concert"

"You're not going!" Yugyeom said "to the concert I mean"

"Of course I am" Chaeyoung said "I wouldn't leave them all at once"

"Okay, he ordered your favourite food because he has some annoying things to talk about" Yoongi said.

"Why am I nervous" Chaeyoung looked at both of them.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're not going to like it but promise me that you'll hear me out and you won't storm out" Yugyeom said.

"What is it? You're stressing me out"

"Promise me first" Yugyeom raised his pinky.

"Okay I promise"

"It's about dad" Yugyeom lowered his gaze a bit.

"Woah! You really meant it when you asked me to promise you" Chaeyoung said "he's my father but YOU are calling him dad"

"He raised me well Chaeyoung-ah!" Yugyeom said then flinched "I don't mean to hurt you but he really wants to meet you Chaeyoung-ah"

"Oppa, I thought we made a deal"

"Chaeyoung-ah, the latest deal we made was when I picked you up from the airport and you agreed to meet him. Let's just go with that. Nothing will happen if you meet him Chaeng-ah" Yugyeom begged.

"Why do you want this so bad?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Look, he may act strong but he's in a very bad condition and he wants to see his daughter" Yugyeom begged.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi interrupted them "I think he's right, you should see him so you don't regret it later"

"Aigooo, I never thought I'll discuss his matter over dinner" Chaeyoung sighed "okay you got yourself a deal"

"Okay then, when is it a good time?" Yugyeom asked.

"I'll call him" Chaeyoung said.

"You're not trying to ignore him right?" Yugyeom checked her face.

"No I promise"