Who Are You? II

Yoongi felt extremely embarrassed for creeping the girl out. He thought that he made an unnecessary move without being able to come to anything. He muttered for a moment then called her again.

"Chaeyoung-sshi" Yoongi bowed "we never talked before but I came in like crazy ... I sincerely apologise"

"Don't mention that" Chaeyoung smiled widely.

Chaeyoung was extremely surprised by her sunbae's sudden act but she didn't give it any importance since he said he mistook her for someone else. Chaeyoung, along with Mina and Jeongyeon entered their waiting room to join the other Twice members but Yoongi stood still outside feeling more confused. He didn't move at all as he felt amazed by the huge resemblance between Chaeyoung and the girl he saw in his dream. Yoongi wanted to ask her one more time but his members caught up with him. They found him standing lifelessly in front of Twice's waiting room without making a sound or a move.

"Hyung! Where did you go?" Jungkook ran towards Yoongi.

"I don't know" Yoongi said as he turned to face Jungkook and the other members.

"Yoongi-ah! What's going on with you?" Jin asked in deep worry.

"Guys I don't think I can perform today" Yoongi said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Hoseok asked "you've been acting weird lately but you never spoke to us"

"I'm sorry guys .. but I need some time alone" Yoongi said as he walked towards their manager "hyung I think I need to go back to the dorm"

"I'll come with you" Jungkook said.

"No you don't have to" Yoongi stopped him "you have a rehearsal to do"

"It won't take too long I'll come back" Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook accompanied Yoongi to their van hoping that his hyung may feel better when he gets some rest but Yoongi was most afraid of that rest. He was scared to see that dream again and feel even more confused.
As their manager, Sejin, was driving Jungkook asked him to take another road. Even though that road doesn't lead to the dorm but the manager trusted Jungkook.

"Hyung! Can you pull over?" Jungkook asked the manager.

"Why? What's wrong?" Sejin asked "it's an empty road there's no where to go"

"Hyung please! Just pull over for a second" Jungkook begged.

Sejin gave up to Jungkook's sweet manners so he pulled over immediately and waited for him to do what he has to do. Jungkook moved to leave the van pulling Yoongi's arm along with him.

"What are you doing?" Suga asked.

"Trust me" Jungkook smiled then led his hyung outside of the van. He held his hand as they walked for about five metres.

"I hope this makes you feel better" Jungkook said letting go of Yoongi's hand and asking him to wander around a place he intentionally chose to visit.

"Why did you bring me here?" Yoongi asked when he saw the familiar place "how do you know this place?"

"I saw it too"

"How?" Yoongi frowned.

"I saw that dream too" Jungkook said.

"Cut it" Yoongi got angry "did Jin or Namjoon tell you?"

"No one told me I swear" Jungkook held Yoongi's arms "that's why I brought you here" Jungkook paused for a moment "and that's why I knew you'll be around Twice's waiting room when you disappeared earlier. I knew you'll be looking for Chaeyoung-sshi"

"How did you know it was her?"

"I don't know it's her ... I made sense because she has the same features as the girl who saved you ... Short with mid length black hair" Jungkook explained "I saw her earlier when we arrived and the first thing that popped into my head was that dream girl"

"So that's why I only saw you in my dream and not the other members" Yoongi sighed.

"I don't know ... Maybe"

"Hyuuuung" Yoongi called for the manager as he ran towards the van "take us back to the rehearsal"

"Why? What happened?" The manager asked.

"I changed my mind" Yoongi smiled "I feel better now"

Jungkook felt extremely happy to make Suga feel better. The latter felt like he was freed from a huge grudge and wanted to express his happiness on stage. Suga and Jungkook teased each other all the way. Jungkook teased Yoongi for being his saviour as he kept annoying him and calling him names. Even though Yoongi hates to be bothered but he doesn't mind it when it comes to Jungkook.

"But you know. I really want to know who that girl is" Yoongi heaved a little sigh.

"Of course you do, she saved your life" Jungkook paused then laughed "why are we talking about this as if it's a reality"

"It feels so real Jungkook-ah, so real" Yoongi said "I almost died these days"

"Hopefully everything will be settled soon" Jungkook smiled.