Settlement II

Mina rushed to open the door of her hotel room after hearing a slight knocking. She felt confused as she couldn't guess who it was. In their case they don't expect visitors because they're out for a schedule abroad. Mina couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the unexpected guest standing before her eyes.

"Jihyo-yah?" Mina sighed "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't come to see you?" Jihyo said as she placed her hand on her waist.

"I thought PD-nim detained you from coming" Mina said.

"He did" Jihyo nodded "but I'm here to meet Chaeyoung"

"Come in, she's in the bathroom" Mina invited Jihyo to enter.

"Who's here too?" Jihyo asked.

"Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu" Mina said.

"It's okay, just tell Chaeyoung that I'm waiting at the hotel entrance"

Jihyo waved at Mina and went down to wait for Chaeyoung. She didn't want to meet the other girls before everything is dealt with. She put on her mask and kept walking back and forth until she noticed a familiar face approaching.

"Yoongi sunbaenim?" Jihyo approached him.

"I hate to hear you calling me that" Yoongi shrugged.

"You must be upset because of what I did" Jihyo lowered her head.

"I have more important things to worry about Jihyo-sshi" Yoongi said as he made his way to leave "oh! And let me make an appointment for you with Namjoon so he teaches you how to be a leader"

"Look! I'm so sorry" Jihyo tried to stop him "I came here intentionally to apologise to Chaeyoung"

"Chaeyoung is busy right now" Yoongi flinched "we're having dinner"

"Please! Just ten minutes" Jihyo begged "only ten minutes and you can meet afterwards"

"What's going on here?" Chaeyoung interrupted "unnie!"

"Chaeyoung-ah" Jihyo approached Chaeyoung.

"Mina told me you're waiting for me" Chaeyoung said.

"I know you have a date but can you make some time for me?"

"Not now, Unnie" Chaeyoung said "at home with the other members. Unnie, they hated you for what you did too so they need to hear everything from you too" Chaeyoung turned to Suga "Oppa, let's go"

"And everyone thinks I'm the mean one" Yoongi teased Chaeyoung as they walked to his car.

"You want me to treat her well when she tried to break us apart?" Chaeyoung complained

Yoongi smiled at Chaeyoung's cuteness. Even though it hasn't been a long time since they started dating but she's very careful with their relationship.

"You seemed like you wanted to say something when you asked me to meet for dinner" Yoongi said.

"Yes, there is" Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"Oh no! Don't tell you got in trouble" Suga chickened out.

"It's not like but I'm thinking about it a lot these days" Chaeyoung said.

"What is it?"

"My contract" Chaeyoung confessed as they both stepped out of the car and walked inside the restaurant.

"It's coming to an end?" Suga asked.

"Yes" Chaeyoung said in a low voice while sitting down.

"There's a possibility that you won't renew?" Suga asked.

"No, There's a possibility that I would renew"