I Miss You

Mr. Seungwon felt happy deeply happy to know that Chaeyoung is pregnant but he can't get over the idea that Yoongi is the father. He always felt jealous because he took his only daughter.
Chaeyoung secretly smiled as she watched Yoongi and her father bickering. She has never thought that her life would change dramatically. She's never thought that she'd ever be a solo artist, a cute wife and a mother-to-be. She smiled satisfyingly then suddenly remembered something that made her heart ache. She remembered the first thing that made her an artist, the first thing that made her famous. She remembered TWICE.
Chaeyoung bit her lower lip as she felt the pain of that destroyed relationship with the Twice members. She shook her head and stood up to escort her father then went back to the living room.

"You've suddenly saddened" Yoongi sat next to her.

"I went throughout my life for a minute and I remembered someone I shouldn't forget about"

"Twice?" Yoongi asked.

"How did you know?" Chaeyoung was surprised.

"Well you just said it. It's someone you shouldn't forget about. Twice is someone you shouldn't forget about" Yoongi looked at her " no matter what kind of misunderstanding you had with them, you've been together for enough time and you went through a lot together so .."

"I can't get over the fact that they--"

"Chaeyoung-ah! They're your friends. They made a mistake, I understand but you can't cut them" Yoongi interrupted her.

"I know" Chaeyoung let out a sigh "I just need to figure how to talk to them"

"And be careful this time. We don't want to lose another life" Yoongi poked her forehead.