Suspension

Suga stood speechlessly as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He keeps getting in trouble everytime he makes a move. Not only did he call Rosé a liar but he also became looked down at by Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon too. Before coming, he was aiming to talk to Rosé hoping he may convince her to tell him the truth but he only brought troubles to himself and then he was asked to apologise. Suga felt annoyed a lot, the only one who could help him is Rosé but he turned her into an enemy by speaking rudely. Yoongi scratched his head and headed back to the sitting area where his members were. He was feeling very uneasy about himself. He sat besides Hoseok who noticed his discomfort.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked.

"Yep" Yoongi faked a smile.

"Come on hyung, I know you well" Hoseok pinched him "you're hiding something"

"Hob-ah! Knock it off" Suga pushed him.

Hoseok wasn't sure but he has always wondered why Suga had changed. But that day, he felt scared. He felt that his hyung may be actually hiding something serious because no matter how rude Suga is, he never treats any of the members the way he treated Hoseok that moment. Hoseok ignored Yoongi's rude move and tried to concentrate with the artist performing on stage. He tried to occupy himself but his mind only thought about Suga. Hoseok just couldn't let it slide so he moved next to Jungkook and secretly whispered to him.

"We all know that there's something creepy going between you and Suga hyung"

"What? Suddenly!" Jungkook wondered.

"Everyone wanted to ignore the matter but Suga hyung is acting creepier than his creepy secret" Hoseok explained angrily.

"Listen, hyung" Jungkook muttered "I don't think this is the right place to talk about this"

"I don't care, just spit it out" Hoseok insisted.

"There's nothing ser------"

"Jungkook-ah!" Hoseok felt angry.

"Okay, at home. We'll talk about it at home" Jungkook said but never changed Hoseok's mind "hyung, you have my word."CV

"You'll talk even if he stops you" Hoseok warned.

"I promise"

Hoseok took Jungkook's words for granted and focused once again on the performance. When he landed his eyes on the artists on stage, they already finished their act and they left allowing two presenters to take the scene and announce the next winners. After a short self presentation, the presenters announced that they'd be announcing the next winner of the Bonsang. After a short suspense, they called TWICE to come on stage and receive the award. The girls elegantly walked to where the presenters were standing and received their beloved award. Jihyo handed the award to Chaeyoung in an act to let her do the acceptance speech which she did gratefully.

"Hello this is TWICE"  the girls bowed together.

"First of all we'd like to thank everyone who participated in creating this modest group which hopefully is meeting everyone's satisfaction. We'd also like to thank whoever worked on making these amazing songs that were the secret to our success. We promise we'll work even harder in the future. We'll make everyone who supported us proud of us because we'll work passionately" Chaeyoung said as she looked at the idols area "not desperately .... Thank you so much for honouring us with this award. We won't let you down"
Chaeyoung's words touched everyone and made them emotional. Even though most of them didn't know the meaning behind her mysterious words but still they liked her speech.

"Did something happen to TWICE recently?" Jin asked Suga who was sitting next to him.

"Not to my knowledge" Suga denied.

"Because she seemed to be throwing shades" Jin said.

"She is indeed"

"How? Why?" Jin asked.

"Nevermind" Yoongi shrugged.

"It's okay Jin hyung, you can mind that" Hoseok interrupted them "everything is going to be told tonight so don't worry"

"What are you talking about?" Suga flinched at Hoseok.

"Jungkook has a lot to say, which is something you never told us" Hoseok responded.

"Are you invading my privacy?" Suga complained.

"Woah, hyung. Are we strangers now!" Hoseok got disappointed.

"I never said so, you just can't manipulate my problems as if it's a public concern" Suga explained.

"Okay okay" Jin tried to cool them down "this isn't the right place to fight. We'll talk once at home"