What's Going On?

Yugyeom waited enthusiastically in his car that was parked at the airport's gate. As soon as he saw Chaeyoung and Rosé approaching, he jumped out of the car and ran to grab Chaeyoung's bag.

"Chae Chae! How's everything?" Yugyeom smiled to Chaeyoung then turned to Rosé "Park Chaeng! How was your holiday?"

"Great until you interrupted it" Rosé stared at him "sorry Rosé-ah, it's an emergency"

"You never told me what kind of emergencies it is" Chaeyoung said.

"At home Chaeyoung-ah" Yugyeom said as he drove his car "I'll tell you everything once we come home"

The ride was so much fun. The three of them haven't met for quite a long time so they missed each other a  lot. Even tough they laughed a lot but they didn't know that something bad is happening meanwhile. Yugyeom dropped Rosé at her dorm then hit the road towards his place.

"So what is it?" Chaeyoung asked "why did you have to interrupt my vacation"

"Dad isn't feeling well... Again" Yugyeom said in a sad tone.

"I thought he was healed from cancer"

"Nothing is sure yet but he's showing the same symptoms" Yugyeom explained.

"Is that why you interrupted my vacation?" Chaeyoung looked indifferently at Yugyeom "he kicked me out last time"

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're being mean right now"

"I'm not being mean and take me home now. I don't feel like dealing with any stressful situations"

"But---" Yugyeom muttered.

"Yugyeom-ah please"

"Alright alright" Yugyeom gave up "where do I take you?"

"I'm seeing my boyfriend"

"Great" Yugyeom whispered as he rolled his eyes.

Chaeyoung chuckled at Yugyeom's Jealousy and kept teasing him all along the way. She said goodbye to Yugyeom and hopped out of the car as soon as she reached the Bangtan dorm. She grabbed her phone to call Yoongi but she wasn't happy about it when someone else answered the call.

"Chaeyoung-sshi" Jungkook answered the phone "Yoongi hyung went out for a walk and forgot his phone"

"Alright...So I'll have to come back another time" Chaeyoung said.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook stood up as he looked from the window "you're here?"

"Yes I'm waiting outside. I thought Yoongi would be there but it's fine I'll reach him later"

"Wait wait wait, Chaeyoung-sshi" Jungkook said then quickly jerked out of the dorm to meet Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung-sshi!"

"Ah! Sunbaenim, why did you come out I was going to leave"

"I think he's going to be here soon, come in" Jungkook signaled for Chaeyoung to enter the dorm.

"Are you sure? Your members won't mind?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Chaeyoung-sshi, you're family now and my members told me to call you in"

Chaeyoung followed Jungkook inside and she was extremely nervous to see her sunbaes for the first time. Chaeyoung stepped nervously into the living room where she found all of them seated and saw their lovely happy reaction when they saw her.

"Chaeyoung-sshi! Hi" Hoseok welcomed enthusiastically.

"Sorry for coming suddenly" Chaeyoung bowed.

"Stop saying nonsense. We're happy to have you" Jin said.

"I wasn't planning to come but Yoongi didn't pick up"

"You're always welcome Chaeyoung-sshi" Hoseok said "You don't need a reason to come here"

"Just tell him to call me, I can't stay long here" Chaeyoung said as she stood up.

"He'll be here in no time" Namjoon stopped her "and...."  Namjoon hesitated as he changed his tone "I think you two need to talk"

"I don't like your tone" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow "What's going on?"

"The truth is ... He's a bit upset that's why he left" Jungkook said.