Hidden Truth II

Rosé wanted to tell Yoongi everything about her relationship with Suran and for him it was very surprising especially when she told him about the identity of her adoptive father.

"Why do I feel like that the identity of this man is the problem?" Yoongi said.

"It is indeed" Rosé looked carefully at him "that man happens to be Son Seungwon, Chaeyoung's father"

"Mr. Seungwon?" Yoongi sighed "does Chaeyoung know about this?"

"No, and I don't want her to know"

"Why so?" Yoongi asked.

"Because he doesn't want her to know and I don't know why" Rosé explained "I know he's a dangerous man but I can't afford to hate him, he's the one who raised me after all"

"I don't mean to be rude but why are you telling this specifically to me?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because I would love to tell this to Chaeyoung but since I can't I decided to tell you instead, you're her husband after all and you have to be aware of this"

"Are you planning to tell Mr. Seungwon about this?" Yoongi asked.

"I will surely tell him" Rosé got angry "this girl is playing dirty and she needs to be stopped"

"Please do!" Yoongi said "because if she doesn't stop I'm afraid I'll have to sue her"

"To be honest I don't think she'll stop just by telling Mr. Seungwon" Rosé said "she started dating him only to get to you so she won't bothered by break up"
______________________________________

Chaeyoung left her van and w headed to the filming location of running man. She has been getting a lot of recognition lately and every show wants to have her. As soon as she stepped out of the car, her manager Yoojung followed her with a warning voice.

"Be careful what you say when they ask you about your marriage" Yoojung said.

"Why? They already know the truth" stopped feeling suspicious.

"You can't talk about your personal life"

"It's as you said .. MY personal life so it's up to me to talk about or not" Chaeyoung put her hands on her waist.

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung"

"Unnie what's the matter with you?" Chaeyoung walked closer to her "why do you take me as your enemy who could stab you any time?"

"You're still young, you have to be composed" Yoojung got flustered.

"But I want to live shamelessly" Chaeyoung stood firm "you can't tell me what to do"

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah ----" Yoojung was going to keep the conversation going but they were interrupted by someone calling Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-sshi?"

"Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim?" Chaeyoung got surprised.

"Are you our guest today?" Yoo Jaesuk asked.

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise but.." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul" he said "I'm happy you're here and healthy"

Chaeyoung went inside but gave Yoojung a serious look.

"We still need to discuss this"