My Friend? II

Hoseok laid back on the chair in the van and cleared his throat trying to grab the members' attention.

"The company published something" Hoseok started reading "this is Bighit, we apologise for the recent announcement we made concerning our artist BTS Suga and TWICE Chaeyoung. Some misunderstanding happened and based on it we made that announcement which caused a discomfort between the two artists. We apologise again for not checking well as we apologise to Suga and Chaeyoung and everyone else who is concerned with this. The two are seeing each other with good feelings, please love and support them"

"Woah! Hyung, you're some mysterious man, aren't you" Namjoon said.

"Why? What's mysterious about me?" Suga turned to Namjoon.

"You deny then you admit and we're the last to know" Namjoon argued "why don't you talk to us about what's going on with you?"

"I, myself, don't know what's going on with me?" Suga sighed.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked.

"We're actually dating since the start but someone doesn't seem to be happy about it so they're making troubles" Suga explained.

"Someone like who?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know yet, Chaeyoung is trying to figure this out. She thinks it's one of her surroundings"

"Who could do this?" Jimin wondered "maybe her boss isn't happy about it"

"It's not him" Yoongi answered "she said that he was happy when he heard the news"

"Who could it be then?" Jungkook asked.

"Who could feel jealous from Chaeyoung?" Jimin theorised "it has to be someone who feels jealous of her"

"I don't know her surroundings well yet" Suga said.
_____________________

The internet blew up by the dating news of Suga and Chaeyoung. It should be, two members of the most famous idol groups became a couple and people love it. Even though there are some people who disapprove but it didn't change anything.

Jihyo covered her face with her hair as she kept scrolling in the comment section. People are happy for Suga and Chaeyoung but Jihyo isn't. Jihyo is jealous. She locked her phone and laid her back on the van's seat as she closed her eyes. The girls were supposed to head to Japan for their concert but Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Mina took a long time to show up in the van.

"Where are they?" Nayeon asked "we're running late"

"We're here" Jeongyeon said being followed by Mina and Chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung found an empty spot next to Jihyo but refused to sit next to her. She's still mad at her that she doesn't think she may forgive her one day.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called Mina "I think you have to give me your seat just to avoid war" Chaeyoung said as she gave Jihyo a death glare. She exchanged spots with Mina, put on her headphones and closed her eyes.
Even though all the girls were gathered but they still didn't leave.

"Why are we still here?" Nayeon asked.

"Jihyo-yah!" Manager Jun Kil called "Jinyoung hyung wants to see you"

"But it's late, we need to leave" Jihyo said.

"I'm sorry Jihyo-yah, but I don't think you're going with them to Japan"