Post War

Mr. Seungwon hesitated a lot but he has finally decided to meet Chaeyoung and tell her everything. The latter was so upset with him because he's making many mistakes but hearing his unexpected confession, Chaeyoung was overwhelmed.

"I have something to tell you" Mr. Seungwon hesitated "it's about you and me and ..... Chaeyoung"

"Chaeyoung?"

"Yes" Mr. Seungwon pulled her to sit "Park Chaeyoung"

"Rosé? How do you know her?" Chaeyoung got muddled.

"Mr. Seungwon I think this is a very bad timing" Yoongi interrupted "Chaeyoung is not feeling well and she-----"

"No, I'm fine" Chaeyoung stopped him as she frowned "What is wrong with Rosé?"

"After I married Yugyeom's mother, she wanted to have a child. She wanted a daughter but we discovered that she's sick so we can no longer have kids" Mr. Seungwon explained "So we decided to adopt, we adopted a girl and that girl happens to be Park Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung didn't respond. She only stared at the ground unable to say anything.

"Why didn't I know?" Chaeyoung got a bit angry "Yugyeom knows of course since he gave me a piece of his mind yesterday, Rosé knows, and apparently my husband knows too but I'm the only one left out"

"Chaeyoung-ah! No one meant to hurt you, we just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable" Mr. Seungwon said.

"Is that why Rosé is sticking around me?" Chaeyoung felt disappointed "she's grateful?"

"Park Chaeyoung loves you a lot that's why she's sticking around you" Mr. Seungwon said "she only knew about you last year but you two have been friends for seven years now"

"What about your wife?" Chaeyoung asked "you hurt her and now you're getting back to her... Isn't this a bit too cruel!"

"I know I did wrong I was swayed but I'm all regrets now" Mr. Seungwon held Chaeyoung's hands "I promise that you won't be ashamed of me again Chaeyoung-ah"

"Did the doctor tell you you're dying" Chaeyoung got confused "why are you being a good person suddenly?"

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" Yoongi whispered to her "you're being mean"

"Look Chaeyoung-ah! I just don't want you to hold a grudge on me. I'm just trying to make things right" Mr. Seungwon said.

"I hope your determination lasts" Chaeyoung sighed "because I'm always scared of whatever you do"

"Don't worry, I promise you won't be scared again" Mr. Seungwon said as he pulled her in his embrace.

"Dad!" Chaeyoung called him emotionally.

"Yes?"

"I'm pregnant" Chaeyoung smiled at him "and you're the first to know this time"

"You piece of shit" Mr. Seungwon yelled at Yoongi "you did it again?"

"You're making it look like I raped her" Yoongi scoffed "she's my wife, aren't we allowed to have kids?"