Who Are You? III

The Golden Disk Award ceremony went on perfectly as all the present artists blew up the stage with their amazing performances. As the ceremony reached its end all the artists gathered on stage for the Grand Price announcement. Yoongi walked confidently since he left his concern behind but the sight of Chaeyoung standing facing him made him embarrassed. He remembered their encounter earlier that day and it felt real awkward. Chaeyoung felt his embarassment so she let out a gentle smile and bowed to him as if telling him that everything is alright.

"What's with these smiles?" Jihyo asked Chaeyoung.

"We bumped into each other earlier" Chaeyoung covered her mouth "he thought I was someone he knows ... I think he's a bit embarrassed now"

Chaeyoung and Jihyo stopped talking as the MC started announcing the winner of the Grand Price. Not only Chaeyoung, but all the Twice members wanted the award for themselves. But not everything goes as wished. The MC announced that BTS had won the award as he handed them the trophy and congratulated them along with the other present artists. Everyone emptied the stage for BTS to perform their encore.

The Twice members left the stage heading out to their van to go home. They were all seated but when they were about to leave Chaeyoung wasn't with them. They waited for a bit longer but she didn't show up.

"Where's Chaeyoungie?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know" Jihyo said "she was with us a moment ago, where did she go?"

"Girls" their manager, Nayeon, called "Chaeyoung is coming with me in the other car ... You guys go ahead"

"Is everything okay?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes" Nayeon said "you know Chaeyoung's love for shopping"

"Okay then, we'll leave first" Jihyo said.

Manager Nayeon headed back to the car where Chaeyoung was waiting. The latter felt a lot of pressure recently because they had a very busy schedule so she wanted to get rid of that stress by shopping.

"Where to?" Manager Nayeon asked.

"You know my favourite mall" Chaeyoung smiled.

Nayeon drove in the middle of the traffic to take Chaeyoung to her favourite place. Nayeon loves Twice members as if they're her own family, especially Chaeyoung. She loves Chaeyoung the most which is why she always takes a good care of her. Nayeon never says no to anything Chaeyoung asks for, she always does anything for her.
Nayeon felt annoyed by the massive traffic so she asked Chaeyoung to walk as they came really close to the mall.

"Cover your face well" nayeon said "I'll park the car and I'll catch up with you"
______________________________________

Jungkook changed his clothes after a huge celebration and headed outside to join his members who were getting ready to go home. Jungkook didn't feel like going home, he was still in a good shape and wanted to have some fun. He was thinking about where he can go when Suga grabbed his attention. He looked suddenly unwell and full of thoughts. Jungkook thought that Suga is never going to feel that way again after he was able to see that place but it seems that Suga doesn't agree.

"Hyung! What's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"I felt very relieved today but why does the thought of going home stresses me out!" Suga frowned.

"Maybe because you're scared you may get hurt the same way as in your dream"

"I don't know" Suga flinched.

"I was thinking about hanging out for a while" Jungkook smiled " you may want to join me, maybe it helps"

"Let's get out of here"

Jungkook, who recently had his driver licence took Sejin's car and drove to where he thought he could entertain Yoongi. The road was full of people and the traffic was massive so Jungkook had to pull over.

"It's crazy if we keep it this way" Jungkook said "let's walk. It's around here.
Yoongi and Jungkook walked out of the car as they covered their faces well so no one would recognise them. They headed to a huge building that was about 200 metres away. Jungkook kept annoying Yoongi about his dream telling him not see it when he's awake. Yoongi didn't want to think about it but Jungkook kept making fun of him. Even though it's annoying but it was Jungkook after all so Yoongi didn't mind him at all.
The boys' fun was interrupted by a car driver's screaming who kept scolding the driver of the car in front of him. The latter was driving slowly causing more traffic. Jungkook and Yoongi took use of this opportunity to cross the street but the slow car suddenly speeded up aiming to move forward. Jungkook and Yoongi were put in a very bad position. They were in the middle of the road when the car accelerated and headed towards them. Yoongi was very terrified so he pushed Jungkook strongly to the roadside to keep him safe but he didn't have any time to save himself.

The huge crashing sound made Jungkook jump stood. He felt the world turning around him as he thought of what may happen to his hyung. He pulled himself together and looked carefully but he saw what he was afraid to see. It happened.

"Hyuuuung!" Jungkook yelled as he unsteadily ran towards Yoongi "Hyung noooo" .

Jungkook walked closer to find a lot of broken glass, blood and screaming. It was a mess. Jungkook freaked out, he felt paralysed and unable to do anything to Yoongi who was laying on the ground.

"Hyung wake up" Jungkook cried.

"Jung.... Jungkook-ah" Yoongi muttered.

"Hyung" Jungkook helped him stand up "hyung are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine" Yoongi felt dizzy.

"You're hurt. We should go to the hospital" Jungkook said then looked at the ambulance that came "there's an ambulance"

"I'm not hurt jungkook-ah" Yoongi assured.

"What do you mean you're not hurt, you're covered with blood"

"This isn't my blood" Yoongi looked fearfully at Jungkook "someone pushed me and got hit instead of me"