His eyes are now set on your chest and you clear your throat.

His eyes snap back to your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You ask in attempt to cut the weird tension.

"Mark told me you had the day off, so I scheduled my day so I can spend the afternoon with you!" He excitedly explains.

"Why would you do that?" You ask confused why he want to spend his time with you.

"Because I thought maybe you would like some company on your free day and someone had to take the first slot with practice and a free afternoon so I volunteered." He says.

"Oh..." You just mumble.

He takes your hand in his and guides you to the car door.

He opens the door for you and you quietly get in.

You're blushing like your life depends on it.

"Did I surprise you that much that you need to blush?" He asks while chuckling.

"Well no -maybe -you surprised me?" You admit.

"I apologise... Let me make it up to you by taking you out for food! Did you have lunch?" He asks you.

"No I actually just woke up... I still need to eat breakfast as well." You admit again.

"Thats the lifestyle." He jokingly answers.

You nod in agreement and he turns the car on the road.

While driving to the breakfast/lunch place you chat a bit about your job and his job.

You feel oddly comfortable around Lucas, just like you feel comfortable around Mark.

There is a difference though. With Lucas you feel a bit nervous and you feel this weird tension when you look at him. And most of all, when you accidentally touch his arm or leg you feel a shock.

You know this feeling. It is the same as you had around your ex.... The one who broke your heart.

It scares you to feel it again. It makes you feel happy and all lovely but it also makes you feel insecure and worried.

What if Lucas will break you the way your ex broke you.

Well... Lucas will probably break you. He is an idol, he lives in Korea and he is on a dating ban.

Good job with choosing the ones you love.

The car gets to a stop and you see Lucas get out of the car. He walks around it and opens your door for you.

While you step out of the car he flashes you one of his famous Lucas smiles.

You instantly smile back.

You walk next to him trough the busy streets.

At a crossing you feel something grab your hand.

You look down at your hand and see another hand holding yours.

You follow the arm up until... of course, Lucas.

He is looking down at you. Smiling once again.

You look at your interwind hands and then up to his face with a questioning look.

He leans closer and you instantly step back.

He sees the frightened look on your face and places his hand softly on your shoulder.

He holds you still in your place while getting his mouth to your ear.

"I don't want to loose you in all this hustle." He says with a raspy voice.

You relax and smile back at him.

You mouth the words 'thank you' to him and you start crossing the street.

You get to a cosy looking cafe and he pulls you inside.

You get greeted by the air cooling and you immediately relax.

A tall man, around the age of 20 with brown curly hair walks towards you guys.

He is wearing an apron, he is a waiter you assume.

"Hey my name is Jackson! How can I help you today." The waiter says with a cheerful voice.

"Hello! Could we get a table for two wi....

Lucas' voice gets further and further away.

Everything starts to spin as you feel yourself getting dizzy.

Jackson...
Jackson...

It's a name you know well. A name that brings up so many memories.

Just the name, it breaks you from the inside.

Your sight gets flashy and you stumble backwards.

You hear the voice of Lucas asking if something is wrong but you're not able to reply anymore.

Jackson.

Your ex Jackson.

The last person you ever want to see again.

Is standing right in front of you.

And you have literally no idea how to even breath anymore.

You feel your breathing increase and you get on your knees with your head hung low.

You feel a big strong hand caressing your back. And again you hear Lucas asking what's wrong.

But you can't reply anymore.

Everything goes black.

You pass out.

_________________________________

Intense chapterrr!! No just kinding😋

Thank you everyone for reading and supporting my story!!! Love you all❣️

~ xxxyours