Chapter 18 ;)

Your POV;

You sigh. Today has been a messed up day already.

You're back stage, cleaning.

NCT just finished their performances and are now being brought back to the hotel. You stayed behind to help clean and gather your stuff.

Today you woken up in Lucas's embrace. Then you found out that the previous night you gave Lucas an oral. You also found out you guys kissed, a lot. You got very embarrassed and he as well, which made the situation even more complex. Then Mark and Jungwoo found out. You and Lucas had to explain the whole hapening again to them. Then you had 2 pretty messed up performances because a lot seemed to go wrong. You just tried to avoid Lucas but you ended up needing to dress him and do his hair and makeup. Afterwards he kept hanging around you like a clingy puppy.

Now you're finally alone, after his manager almost dragged him away from you.

You packing your back and as you want to walk out of the backstage entrance of the arena you bumped into someone.

"Well, shit." You curse when your heavy bags fall to the ground, followed by your ass that meets the ground as well.

"Ouch." You sigh. You just let yourself fall back on the ground, giving up on life in general. Today was one of the worst and most complicated days of your life and you feel like the cold hard ground is the right place to be.

You hear a familiar chuckle coming from above you and a boy kneels in front of you.

"Y/N right?" He asks.

You slowly open one eyes to see who it is.

Shotaro.

"Yes, my name is indeed Y/N, I'm the makeup team leader." You mumble. To tired to even sit up or open your eyes completely.

"I see." He says again.

Jesus his voice is deep, you think to yourself. And his chuckle is CUTE!

You see a shadow hovering over you and you open your eyes. A strong but small hand is blocking your view.

"Grab my hand, I'll help you up." Shotaro says. "Did you get hurt?" He asks.

"Oh thank you." You grab his hand and he helps you sit up straight. "No I didn't get hurt, don't worry." You say.

"Then is there another reason why you chose to just lay on the ground?" He asks, still smiling cutely.

"Life is a bitch." You let out but quickly cover your mouth. "Oh I'm sorry, that was not supposed to be said out loud." You apologise.

"No don't worry, I'm older, I can handle it." He teases you.

"Oh." You chuckle along with him.

"Need help carrying your bags to your room? They look heavy." He says.

You look at your bags. To be honest they are heavy and Lucas and Mark carried them to the arena this morning.

"If that is not causing any trouble, yes please." You say. "What are you doing here though?" You ask him.

"I forgot my phone in the bathroom." He laughs embarrassed, cheeks flushing red.