Chapter 13 ;)

Your POV;

Today was the second day with performances in NYC. Tomorrow you'll fly to Atlanta.

It was a fun day again and luckily everything between you and Lucas was normal again.

Well.... you wouldn't call it normal...., but it's not bad anymore. He is joking with you and smiling whenever you're around.

You have butterflies flying all trough your stomach when he starts talking or walks past you.

He never forgets to wave or smile at you when your eyes catch each other's and he is right besides you whenever you're struggling.

You're falling for him. Badly.

~~~

You woke up to your alarm and get out of bed.

You quickly pack your clothes back in your suitcase and dress comfortable.

You put all your other stuff in a backpack and leave the room.

Today you're flying to Atlanta.

And to be honest...

You never flew before.

~~

You walk between NCT trough the airport. It is busy with fangirls and the bodyguards who are leading you to the departure area.

Actually the staff wasn't allowed to travel with NCT but Mark, Lucas and Haechan pulled some strings and made you be able to fly with them.

You're wearing a cap, mask and sunglasses. If you wouldn't be this short people could've for sure thought you were a boy.

You feel someone push his body in your back and you fright.

You turn around and see Lucas looking down on you.

"Sorry someone was coming to you so I protected you." He whispers in your ear so you could hear it besides all the yelling of NCTzens. 

"Oh, thank you." You say back.

He grabs your arm and pulls you to the secluded departure area.

You sit down.

"Sorry for all the fans. After some time you get used to it, but you're not used to it at all." He chuckles.

"Oh no don't worry!! I understand. It must also feel good, to know all those people love you." You smile back at Lucas.

"Yes it's really nice all the support, but like we also have sasaeng fans and I rather don't have them around. They really ruin things." He explains.

"Omg yes! I have heard really bad things about such fans." You agree.

"Are you nervous for flying?" You ask him.

"Not really?" He replies. "I have flown a lot of times already for tours and my life in HongKong and Korea." He explains. "You?"

"Oh ehh well..." You start.

"Don't tell me you never flew before?!" He interrupts you in shock.

You laugh at his shocked face. Flying to him is like driving to you. He almost does it on a weekly basis.

"No Lucas." You chuckle. "I haver never been on a plane. I live in NYC, so for holidays there is enough to do right here. And my family all lives around here so we didn't have a reason to leave NYC. Also I haven't talked to my parents in 3 years and I'm too broke to go on vacation myself." You explain.