Chapter 40 ;)

Your POV;

It's been a month. One long, hectic, emotionally stressful month. It's been three weeks since the cremation and as from that day on you've been in a very slow recovery process with Chaeryoung.

If you wonder, why Chae? Well..., Lucas needed to go to China for the new WayV comeback and promotions so you haven't seen your lovely boyfriend for two weeks.

He has been traveling from country to country without a break or free time to call with you. He feels really bad about it and he didn't want to leave but you made him go.

You are not stoping that boy from following his dreams.

So Chaeryoung moved in your house, which is now partly hers and you've been catching up on lost times and having a lot of fun together. She is helping you find a job, just as Mark is convincing you to start working for SM entertainment as a makeup artist, but you doubt you're qualified for that job.

You're now sitting with Mark, Chae and Haechan in a cute café in Gangnam while quietly sipping you Latte and listening to the trio excitedly talking about some Korean new trend.

"So Moon, how is everything going with you? Lucas and Mark have kept all of us updated but I'm curious to hear from you." Haechan asks while smiling sweetly.

"I'm alright." You say in a uncertain voice. "You sure?" Mark asks, sensing something is wrong. "I just miss Sushi." You sigh and look at the cup of coffee in front of you. "Even if he could just call for half an hour, that would make me happy." You blink your tears away and see all three of them looking at you sympathetically.

"When do they come back to Korea?" Chae asks Mark to which Mark just shrugs. "I don't know, promotions most of the time take up one to two months, he has been gone for two weeks so I think it'll still be a month or so." Mark reckons.

"And he never calls?" Haechan asks in disbelief. "Ani, he messaged me two days ago, he is just really busy and it's fine, I just miss my mans." You explain.

"Your Korean is getting better Moonie." Chae smiles and pats your back to which you scowl. "I just watch too many kpop videos and kdramas." You chuckle.

"You're learning, that's good, doesn't matter how, didn't RM from BTS learn English by watching Friends and teaching himself?" Mark says to which you all laugh.

"You're such an Army Mark, so cute." Chae laughs, you and Haechan nod in agreement. "You know more about BTS than me and I call myself an army." You pout in between giggles.

"Anniiii, you're the biggest Army Y/N." Mark states making you smile.

"Maybe..., I'm the biggest Lucas fan though, he rules all of me, stupid big baby." You chuckle.

"Aish, stop whining about your man, we know it, you're in a relationship, but we're all single, don't make us feel bad." Chae whines and you laugh.

"Aish, I missed you guys, we need to do this more often." You conclude when the four of you payed and make your way out of the coffee shop.

Chae and Haechan went their separate ways and now you're walking with Mark besides Han River.

"The last weeks have been hard on you Moon, you can always ask for anything and me and the boys will be there for you." Mark smiles at you and you nod.

"You're a good friend Markie." You smile. "And I'm recovering well, the little munchkin is on my mind and in my heart." You look at the ground.

"I know that wherever I go or do, they will be proud as long as I'm happy. It's weird to not have them here with me, but it's okay if faith decided it should be this way. I don't understand, but I can't do anything but except the situation and move further." You explain while fumbling with you long coat.