Chapter 6 ;)

Lucas' POV;

He is sitting in his room.

Thoughts on you, Y/N.

He thinks that your name is beautiful. Just like your eyes. Your lips. Your face. Your cheeks. Your body. Everything about you.

He is attracted to you in a way he has never felt before.

Normally when he found a pretty girl. He just told the girl she was pretty. They would have a nice time together and the next day he would disappear.

But with you it's different, it is difficult.

You're more distant. He is having trouble approaching you. Which is rare for him. He has a good way around girls. But you make his mouth go dry.

He was taken aback when you took it up for Mark.

Lucas knows it was not in his right to push one of his best friends towards a wall, but he couldn't control himself.

He saw how Mark looked at you. He saw how close you guys were. And he saw that you gave your number to Mark after he almost started crying. He didn't hear what you guys were talking about, but you looked too close for his liking.

Above all that. He mostly saw how uncomfortable you looked when Mark got closer. He knew he had to do something.

Of course what he did was totally not okay. He also understood that you got angry.

Besides that, the way your hands touched his waist. Held him tight. Stopped him from pushing Mark into the wall.

He was shocked. He felt electricity travel trough his whole body. His waist burned at the spots where you touched him.

This feeling is one like he has never experienced before and he has truly no idea how he needs to deal with that.

His whole body tells him that he need to hold you, protect you. Make you know your his.

But he can't. No way. He is way to scared to even approach you.

What just happened in the hallway was his jealousy taking the lead.

He behaved like a jerk. He probably has majorly offended you. He regrets even being in the hallway right now.

But if he wasn't there...

He doesn't even want to think about what could've happend if he didn't interfere.

No. He can't even imagine it. You already belonged to him in his mind.

He knows you now for 5 hours. Well, he doesn't even know you.

He knows your name, how you look and that you care for Mark.

That last thing bothers him more than it should.

While he is sinking further and further in his thoughts. He gets brought back to the real world and time with a knock on his door.

Jungwoo gets out of the bathroom in only his trainers.

"Lucas can you get the door, I still need to get dressed." He shouts while running to his room.

Lucas gets up from his bed and walks to the door.

Before he can open it, it already opens.

You get pushed in the room by Mark and stumble trough the door.

(Un)fortunately Lucas is standing right behind the door.

Lucas steps back when he sees the door fly open, but when you fall trough it he immediately catches you.