Chapter 43 ;)

(Very 18+ chapter, read at own risk, you've been warned😏😈)

Lucas's POV;

"You taste really good, daddy." Y/N rasps out in a hoarse voice still from my dick ripping her mouth apart 5 minutes ago.

"Fuck baby, what are you doing to me."I groan while hungrily eying her up and down. She is naked besides her soft pink panties, sitting on my left thigh, while licking the cum that is sticking on her swollen lips. Her eyes filled with innocence, which amazes me thinking of what she is doing. Her eyelashes batting softly against her tearstained cheeks and a faint blush spread across her face.

"I missed you daddy." She moans in my ear while buckling her hips forward, grinding over my left thigh, almost touching my dick. Damn what is she doing?!

"You missed my touch baby?" I say teasingly while running my hands up from her waist to her tummy, leaving them bellow her beautiful round breasts.

She whimpers under my touch while grinding harder with her hips, riding my clothed thigh. "You want me to touch you while you ride my thigh?" I say in a low, suggestive voice seeing her nod cutely.

I chuckle deeply. "Use your words baby." I say while moving my finger over her nipples, barely touching them, but enough to make her flinch from the sensation.

She moves harder over my thigh moaning out my name. She grabs my hands and places them on her hips to guide her movements. "Please help me daddy." She whimpers and I smirk at her helpless state.

She was all mrs confident when my cock was in her mouth and now her whole personality flipped into a shy little girl, begging for my thigh. She teases me for being bipolar, but I think she is just the same.

I grip her hips tightly, squeezing her waist. I grind her forwards while pushing her down, pressing her soaking wet pussy against my thigh. Her hands rest on my bare chest and her face is in my perfect view line.

"Yes, please, omg, Ahhhh!" She moans while I grind her roughly all over my thighs and lap. Her mouth open, small pants leaving her still beautifully swollen lips and some drool tickling down her chin. She looks completely fucked out, but I haven't even started.

You better be ready Y/N.

~~~
Your POV;

You moan at his harsh grip on your waist, his nails digging into your skin but the feeling of your pussy, rubbing against his leg, moaning his name in ecstasy is enough to not be the slightest bit bothered of what is going on. Just you, Lucas and the pleasure you're giving each other.

"Daddy I want more." You whine, sucking light hickeys across his abs and tattoo. His hands lift you up and swap you around so you're laying on your back, Lucas hovering dangerously close over you.

"Enlighten me baby girl, tell me what you want and maybe I'll give it to you, you deserve a reward anyways for such a good suck." He whispers tracing circles over your inner thigh with his big hand.

"I want you to touch me Lucas." You say snapping his head up to look in your eyes. You hold the intense eye contact while grabbing his hand and moving it down into your panties.

You guide his thumb across your clit making your back arch from the feeling. You make his thumb rub slow circles over your clit while you move one of his fingers teasingly slow inside your heat. Pumping it up and down while small whimpers start to leave your mouth, this all while maintaining piercing eye contact.