Chapter 10 ;)

Lucas' POV;

I lift her up bridal style.

I throw one last glance at the boy behind the checkout who is looking like he just saw a ghosts and walk with Y/N back to my car.

"Hey..." I softly ask to see if she is awake.

Shit. You're not responding at all.

"Y/N do you hear me?" I ask again. Still no reply.

I get to my car and open the door. I softly place her inside and put on the air cooling. You must be very hot.

What do I do now.

I glance at her peaceful sleeping like form.

She looks so soft. Like everything is alright. But what just happend, is not okay.

I decide on driving her back to her hotel room.

While driving I keep looking at her. I'm worried sick. Should I call Mark? No I don't want him around her anymore.

Do I call her parents? Do I stay with her? Do I need to just go?

Back at the hotel I lift her out the car and carry her to her room.

Along the way we get a couple of stares but I don't care. I just want her to be okay again.

When I'm almost at her door I see a familiar shadow.

Taeyong.

He notices me with Y/N in my arms and pull his eyebrows up with a questionable look.

"Care to explain?" He asks me.

"It is a long story." I sigh. "But basically we went to a cafe and she passed out when we entered." I quickly explain.

He looks even more confused.

"I'll tell you the full story later!" I exclaim. "Please just get her room key out of her purse and open the door so I can put her on the bed." I kindly order him.

He opens the door for us and I walk in the room.

I walk to her bed and put her down.

Taeyong and I are now standing at her bed-side looking at the girl cluelessly.

"Ehhh..." He starts. "Eeehmm..." I continue.

"Can we like call her parents?" He asks. "Or do we like wait until she wakes up?" He asks again.

"Let's look in her phone to see if we find a mostly used number." I agree.

I get her phone out of her back and unlock it with her finger.

I scroll trough her contacts. She called with someone named "Your Cute Mark Lee🐯". I see, that must be Mark.

Furthermore I only see one other person's name: "ChaeChae". That must be her friend?

I decide to call the number. That is the least we can do.

It rings a couple of times.

"Why doesn't she pick up?" Taeyong asks.

"I have no idea." I admit.

Finally a sound is coming from the phone and we hear a hoarse voice of a girl who has just woken up.

"Wtf do you need at this hour Y/N." She exclaims.

I clear my throat.

It is silent for some time but I break the silence.