Chapter 30 ;)

Lucas's POV;

"MARK LEE! GET YO ASS DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT THIS SECOND." I yell trough the NCT127 dorm not being bothered the slight bit that it is 6 in the morning.

"YOU DICKHEAD, DONT YOU HAVE EYES! IT IS FUCKING 6 IN THE MORNING!!" Yuta yells back.

"NO SWEARING IN THIS HOLY HOUSEHOLD." Taeyong interrupts.

"I DONT THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO SAY THAT MISTER 'YES JEAHYUN FUCK FASTER'." Doyoung now retorts clearly pissed.

"YOU STUPID, I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET." Jaehyun hisses.

"DOYOUNG DID YOU JUST EXPOSE JAEYONG?!" Yuta yells.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A JAEYONG?!" Johnny yells.

"WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP SWEARING AND YELLING?!" Jungwoo now yells.

"I WAS CUDDLING WITH MARK AND YOU ALL INTERRUPTED MY PEACE!" Haechan yells.

"I WAS SLEEPING!!! WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE SITUATION?!" Taeil now yells, and when Taeil yells, everyone is quiet. Except Lucas.

"MARK IF YOUR ASS ISNT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IN 5 SECONDS I SWEAR I WILL MOVE HAECHAN TO THE DREAMIES DORM." I yell now cutting everyone off.

I hear some stumbling and 1 minute later NCT127 is standing in front of me, messy bed hair, in pyjamas, some without shirt and everyone clearly pissed as fuck. "You giant baby slash dickface, what the heck are you doing in my dorm at fucking six in the morning." Mark barks.

"Oh my god, not with the swearing again, this is supposed to be a child friendly place, you know?!" Taeyong groans smacking Mark on the head.

"Ironic, you saying that after what we had to sit trough last night." Doyoung retorts. "We went over this, you bunny person, I'm sorry, we thought you guys went out for dinner!? What else do you want me to say?!" Jaehyun defends.

"I have actually no idea what in the name of namjesus this is about and I pulled an all-nighter so I apologise for not thinking that y'all may be sleeping." I apologise while scratching my nape, bit humiliated that I woke all of them up and confused about the situation with Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"Yeah yeah, it's fine, we're awake now anyways, what's up?" Johnny buts in to avoid another discussion and I see everyone silently thanking him, me included.

"Well I heard some things from a birdie so I came her to drag Mark back to my dorm and clear some things up, but I forgot y'all live here as well." I chuckle.

"Okay, I understand, well Mark go get dressed and go with Xuxi, the rest of you, sorry again for last night and please go back to bed to rest more before we start practicing for a new comeback." Taeyong orders and everyone scurries back to their rooms.

"So what's going on between you and Jaehyun?" I ask, very curious of course. Taeyongs cheeks turn a beautiful pink blush and I chuckle at his shy face. "Common Hyung, you can tell me." I plead with puppy eyes.

He scoffs. "Of course, so that whole NCT knows it between now and 10 minutes, you literally have the biggest mouth of us all Xuxi." He says.

I pout again and finally he groans and gives in. "Me and Jaehyun have been together since the tour, last night we- um- had a lot of fun?" He nervously looks up if I understand and I just give him a small wink. "And the boys got back early so they are really pissed of they heard our activities." He shrugs.

"But why is Doyoung being a little bitch about it? Everyone heard right?" I ask still confused about Doyoung's behaviour. "He and his girlfriend had a fight when we came back from tour so he is a bit salty still." Taeyong shrugs and I nod understanding.