Chapter 46 ;)

Your POV;

"Mi mi zhi jing de yi xiang ju jiao Tick-tock-tick." Lucas raps on the stage.

You're backstage, watching their amazing comeback performance and you couldn't be more proud. The boys are glowing and performing like their lives depend on it, it's fascinating to see how much passion burns in their eyes once the music starts and all their worries disappear in the misty air surrounding the stage.

They already performed multiple songs and did an interview with a MC. After this performance they have a fan meeting and a press conference for their new album. You tagged along because, it's the first day of your new job!!!

You got to do Ten his makeup and Lucas his hair, you also assisted with preparing their stage and dressed the MC. It has been a blessing to be working again after everything and you're forever thankful to Mark, Lucas and Haechan who got you this opportunity.

Even though you are still very afraid of the reactions of the fans or sudden rumours or private information that may be revealed to the world, you are happy with how life is treating you at the moment.

You watch the ending of WayV's last performance and you give them a big applause with all the other backstage staffs.

The boys wave to all the fans and thank them all with a small talk and goodbye. They exit the stage and you immediately make your way towards that one boy that you could never tear your eyes away from.

"Sushi!" You yell and jump in his arms enthusiastically. "You did sooo good." You say with a proud smile while ruffling his hair.

"Aww, thank you Star." He flashes you his toothy grin and pecks your temple. You guys hold eye contact for quite a while, just smiling and feeling content in each other's presence until a cough takes you back to the present.

"Eughm." Hendery fake coughs. "Sorry to disturb this lovely moment, but we need to get ready for the fan meeting and we need both of you for that." Hendery says with a sarcastic eye roll.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." You blush while Lucas puts you down and you immediately bow. "It's okay Moon, now please help me with my makeup, I'm not as good as you." Hendery smiles and you nod while walking behind him, following him to the changing rooms.

"It's going good between you and Lucas, isn't it?" Hendery asks once he changed his clothes and is now seated in a chair in front of a big mirror.

You smile broadly at the mention of your lovers name. "Yes it is, my friend keeps saying we're in our honeymoon phase but I think we just really love each other and enjoy the other's company." You giggle while removing his stage makeup.

"Aren't you worried about the media and fans?" He asks a bit concerned making you gulp silently. "Ehhm," you start, not sure how to answer.

"I mean, the media scares the shit out of me, but I trust Sushi, so whatever decision he will make, I'll support him as long as we're together?" You say, well more question yourself, trying to believe your own words, because how badly you maybe want to trust that sweet boy, the media is invincible, you'll never know what will happen.

"Are you asking me? Or convincing yourself?" Hendery asks, prying to get a more honest answer out of you.

"Aish, it scares me, it really does, you'll never know what will happen and I'm not as strong as I portray myself to be so I'm really scared what all hate could do to me." You say truthfully.

"I understand, believe me or not but when you debut as an idol, especially in a big group as NCT, you really feel like you need to prove yourself, to not disappoint the boys, the fans and the company. I really struggled with a lot of insecurities at the beginning and I still do, mostly because we were 'the new guys' and when Xuxi reveals your identity you'll be 'Wong Lucas's girlfriend, the girl who stole the idol of millions of people' and I understand that that could be really scary." Hendery rambles with furrowed eyebrows.