Chapter 39 ;)

Your POV;

You blink softly, making your eyes get used to the bright lights. You smell the faint smell of alcohol and hospital like scents. You try to look around but the lights are bringing you a massive headache so you decide to close your eyes again to stop the pounding of your head.

You hear soft knocks on the door, some mumbles from outside and someone entering quietly and taking a seat next to you. Deciding by the dip of the bed and the familiar husky fragrance you suppose it is Lucas, but the headache is to bad to open your eyes so you take a minute to feel at ease with him in the room until he takes your hand and you hear him sobbing softly.

"Hey Love, I don't know if you can hear me, the doctor told me you would wake up soon and I hope he spoke the truth." He starts speaking in a soft voice.

"I hope you won't be in pain once you wake up and I hope you won't remember the bad things that happened. I will be here when you wake up though, so I promise to take care of you. I hope you will find a way to accept the truth and I hope you won't push me away because I know it's my fault. I hope you will give me the chance to keep loving you and I hope you will never stop loving me back. I promise I will do anything to make you happy and I will do anything to make you forgive and forget. I hope you find the strength to love yourself unconditionally despite what happened today. I promise I will be by your side to support you and I promise to love you unconditionally. My Star, my Moon, my Universe and my Love, please wake up for me, baby." Lucas speaks in between sobs and your heart breaks.

Tears roll down your face and you blink your eyes aggressively to stop yourself from crying, but he already noticed.

"You're awake?" He whispers and you feel a hand cup your cheeks. You slowly open your eyes again and this time you're met with the gorgeous face of Wong Yukhei. Although he looks like he didn't eat nor sleep nor took care of himself and definitely cried a lot.

"Oh my Star, I'm so happy you're awake." He smiles while hugging you carefully. "How are you feeling? Do I need to get the doctor? Do you want some water?" He fires questions to you, making you let out a hoarse chuckle.

"Hey Sushi." You choke out. "Hi." He sighs in relief of hearing your voice again. "Did you take care of yourself babe?" You ask him concerned while wiping the tears stains from his cheeks.

"Y-yeah." He laughs nervously making you look at him sternly. "Wong Lucas, please tell me you ate and slept." You say to which he nods hesitantly.

"Aigo, this boy." You chuckle and shake your head making him look at you with puppy eyes. "How you feeling Love?" He asks while helping you sit up.

"Fine now you're here, your pep talk was really sweet Sushi." You blush when he pecks your cheek with a grin. "That was the idea yes." He giggles and takes a seat on the edge of your bed next to your feet.

"Shall I get a doctor to find about your medical state?" He ask slowly. "Okay." You agree and he walks out of the room.

A couple of minutes later a unfamiliar doctor, along with Jieun and Mina (the doctors you saw during your pregnancy) enter your small hospital room. "Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" Mina asks while checking one of the tubes that is inserted in your hand.

You chuckle softly. "Fine I guess, when I saw Sushi my headache disappeared and now I don't have any pains left." You explain making Lucas blush while standing in the door entrance.

"That's good my dear." Jieun says with a sad smile. "Mr Kim, is she okay?" Mina asks the doctor who is doing some checkups and he answers with a curt nod.

"She is fine to go and get discharged, someone still has to fill her in on the situation and I rather have that happen when I'm still around to help out if needed." He says and takes his leave patting Lucas on his back on the way out.