Chapter 24 ;)

Your POV;

"I shared my story, wanna share yours?" You ask him.

"Really? You want to cry to another sob story?" Lucas fires back, bit defensive. You laugh, "Sushi, it's not like I wanna cry more, but if you don't want to tell me it's okay, no pressure!" You reassure him.

"It's not that I don't want to tell, just not right now." He explains. You nod as a sign that it's okay. You lay your head on his shoulder, still sitting on a big rock in front of the Hollywood sign. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and you guys sit there, quietly, gazing at the sunset.

It is quite the romantic scene. Watching the sunset with the boy of your dreams. Your head resting on his shoulder while his arm is securely wrapped around your shoulder, holding you close against him. Peacefully breathing in the nature air and the special feeling of being the only ones there.

You giggle a bit at your thoughts. You're thinking like a lovesick teenager. Well.... you kind of are. "Penny for your thoughts?" You hear Lucas ask with a soft voice.

"Huh?" You snap out of your brainwaves. "You were smiling and giggling like a little child, whatcha thinking about?" He asks now more curious.

You blush madly, cheeks turning a dark, crimson red and you feel yourself getting hotter with the seconds. Embarrassed of your thoughts you turn your back towards Lucas and hide your head in your hands. You feel his arms scoop you against his chest, back hugging you in the motion. "Why are you blushing Star." He asks in your ear, his raspy tone lingering in your head.

"N-nothing." You squeak. "Aw... common, share with me." He chuckles in your ear. Placing soft fairy kisses all over the exposed part around your ear and neck. You hum a soft reply, drifting to a peaceful state of mind cause of his kisses. "Star 'kiss' what 'kiss' were 'kiss' you 'kiss' thinking 'kiss' about!" He exclaims between kisses. You start to laugh loudly because the kisses tickle. You squirm around in his hold, turning your head so you can look at him.

"Your eyes are so pretty." He blurts out, eyes widening when he realised what he just said and quickly forming a thin line with his lips. You laugh again and place a small peck on his lips. "You have pretty eyes as well Sushi." You compliment him with a cheeky smile and still a soft blush on your face.

He jumps up from his spot on the rock and starts doing some weird dancing thing while smiling his gorgeous toothy smile that almost fills up his whole face. This all while cheering like a little child who just got their favourite candy for free.

"You complimented me!" He says with the emphasis on the word me, while still smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah duhh." You sassily reply. "Have you seen your face, Sushi." You add while wildly pointing at his face. "You are the most unique, handsome, pretty, gorgeous, sexy, hot, cute, caring, loving, baby like boy person out there." You exclaim while counting all the things he is on your fingers. Then holding both hands in the air, showing you counted 10 things. "How could I not compliment you." You let out with a deep sigh.

"Oh wow." He looks taken aback.

"Now don't be too cocky you handsome baby, you may be a gorgeous human being, but that doesn't mean you can have an ugly attitude." You immediately add, not wanting to deal with his way to confident self.