Chapter 17 ;)

Your POV;

"Eugh." You groan while finding your phone to turn off your alarm. It is morning again and today is the first performance in Atlanta. You groan again and try to sit up in your bed.

But you can't. Something heavy is holding you down. You stiffen. You slowly turn around.

The first thing you see is a big strong arm around your small waist holding it down. When you turn even more you see him.

His gorgeous dark red hair, his plump lips and his naked but very toned upper body.

You internally scream.

What the heck have happened?! You question yourself.

You drank a lot of whine last night so you don't remember very clearly what happend.

Because of your moving, Lucas slowly awakens. "Good morning princess." He says, hoarse voice from the sleeping and the activities from last night.

Princess?! You internally scream again.

"Ehh." You mumble. "G-good morning Lucas." You stutter.

He chuckles.

God, what an adorable sound is that. You swoon.

"Thank you." He says.

Shit. "Did I say that out loud?" You question yourself.

"Yes you did, cuty." He answers.

"Oh." You say. Taken aback by his direct answers and calling you pet names.

"What, ehhh..." You start off. "What happened?" You ask.

"You don't remember?" He asks, almost offended.

"No." You admit, defeated. "I'm sorry, I drank way to much wine and I have a really low alcohol tolerance." You chuckle.

"Oooh, that explains." He says, relaxed.

"Explains what?" You ask him.

"Well you were very blunt last night." He chuckles, a blush creeping up his face.

You sit up immediately, blanket covering your chest, even though you're wearing a t-shirt. You're intimidated by his stare. You look ar him with shocked big eyes and he chuckles at your confused face.

"No Lucas." You whine. "Now is not the time to laugh." You exclaim.

He laughs even more at your embarrassed and whiny state.

"I'm sorry." He apologises. "You're cute." He blurts out.

You blush intensely. Blanket now also covering your face.

"Well about last night." He starts. "We ehh." He stops, not knowing how to explain.

You look up at him, anticipating.

"Please tell me what happend." You ask him, with puppy eyes.

"Oof, don't use those eyes." He says, sternly.

You chuckle, knowing they had the effect on him that you wanted.

"We made out." He starts.

You grow even more embarrassed at his explaining and hide completely under the blankets. You hear him laugh and continue his story. "We did some touching. You said that you didn't want to go all the way. I was clearly horny and you were clearly drunk. You ehh." He stops in his words.

"Omg!" You yell out. "What did I do?!"

"You gave me a blowjob." He says. Also embarrassed now.

You're both hiding under the blankets. Not daring to come out and face reality.

You're scolding yourself for what you did last night while being drunk and he is questioning if you're mad at him.

You hear a knock on the door.

"Shit." You say.

You lift up the blanket and get out of your hiding spot. You look down and see that you're wearing clean panties and your big sleeping shirt. So you did change last night?

You question how much of your body Lucas has seen, but because of his story you clearly remember his body. God he looked stunning! He was also really, but when I say really, I mean really big. You remember him not fitting in your mouth and having to use your little hands as well. You grow even more embarrassed recapturing last night so you shake your head to get the thoughts out of it.

You look back at the bed. You chuckle.

Lucas is formed into a big pile of blankets. He is also embarrassed because of everything, you realise. You hope he had fun though.

You walk to the door, not thinking of maybe putting on a bit more clothes and you open the door.

In front of you are standing a panicking Mark and Jungwoo.

They rush inside your hotel room and start to ramble.

"Y/N do you have any idea where Lucas is?" Jungwoo asks, out of breath.

"Yes we last saw him when he was going to pick you up for the date but he hasn't returned since." Mark exclaims, worry clearly visible on his face.

"Yes we also couldn't reach his phone." Jungwoo says, almost breaking down. "Everyone is so worried, please tell us you know where he is!" He asks, eyes pleading.

"Ye-" You start but get interrupted by Marks yell.

"Iiieeeee." He screams while jumping up from your bed. He looks down at the pile of blankets, called Lucas, with bewildered eyes.

"Someone explain." He says. "Now."

_________________________________
Heyy everyone!!
I'm sorry for not updating in so long but I got a pretty violent operation. The anaesthesia worked out badly and I got sick for a couple of days.

During those days we hit 1,45K😱😱 like wow!!! I didn't expect that and I want to sincerely thank everyone for reading😘😘😘 We also got first in the hashtag #wongyukhei which is a pretty big deal in my eyes☺️☺️☺️ Again thank you💋

I will be trying to update more frequently now I'm feeling better but with the holidays coming I may be a bit busy😓💕 Even though I may not have the time to write I am still around on Wattpad so don't hesitate to message me!!!

I'm also trying to react on every comment and it really helps me to know you all like it so much😇😇

Sorry for this long author's note but I wanted to explain my absence and thank everyone for the support!! I love you all❤️❤️❤️

~ xxxyours