Chapter 27 ;)

Your POV;

Seattle...

You walk in a slow pace along the bay, in front of you a gorgeous night view of the Great Wheel. It is approximately three in the morning and you just finished cleaning after NCT's last performance. You're walking back to the hotel from the buss station, thoughts busied with many different worries.

In a couple of hours, at 6 in the morning, NCT is flying back to Korea and at 9 you're flying back to New York. You missed home not gonna lie, but you fear like you'll miss Lucas and Mark more when you'll be parted from them. After their performance in LA you barely talked with them. Some small messages back and forth but they were busy with group things, which you of course don't mind but you have a lot of mixed feeling about going back to your normal life.

The past three weeks have been like living in a bubble, new hotels every three to five days, no pay checks, surrounded by hot boys and makeup. It was like a dream and now you have to snap out of it, which is of course good because sadly,

No dream lasts forever...

But you really don't know if you're ready to be thrown back in the "real world".

You let out a sigh, almost at the hotel when you see a black figure leaning next to the entrance. You get a bit scared and fasten your pace to walk past him but he grabs your wrist in a tight grip.

You let out a yelp and try to pull back your arm. "Please let me go." You ask politely without turning around. You feel him let go of your wrist and you let out a sigh of relief only to be inhaled again when his arms wrap around your waist.

"It's me star." You hear a soft husky voice say in your ear.

"SUSHI!" You yell excitedly, turning around in his hold and wrapping your arms around his neck. "What are you doing up?" You ask him curiously, tilting your head to the side and locking your eyes with his.

He smiles down at you with the most loving eyes you've ever seen and you just melt under his stare. "I was waiting for you." He winks.

"For me?" You ask him confused. "Don't you need to sleep? You'll be going back in three hours!?" You question him.

"I can sleep on the plane and my bags are already packed and placed in the van." He smiles. "Now please come with me for the last time." He asks now with a hint of sadness in his voice.

You gulp back a lump in your throat and give him a small nod. He grabs your hand and interlaces your fingers while pulling you back to the Great Wheel. "Why are we going this way?" You ask curiously.

"Well... I'm still Lucas Wong from NCT so I pulled some strings." He smiles cheekily.

"Are you getting us in more cheesy romantic situations." You ask smiling from ear to ear. "Only the best for my Star." He whispers, placing a small peck on your cheek afterwards.

He pulls you towards the entrance of the Ferris wheel and you notice someone sitting in the control booth. You squint your eyes and see Mark smiling and waving enthusiastically at you. You slap your head and laugh at his excited face.

Lucas steps in front of the booth, not letting go of your hand. "Two tickets please." He asks politely and you chuckle at his serious face. Mark clearly not getting the gesture looks confused. "Dude you rented the whole Ferris wheel, you don't need to pay for tickets." He waves us off towards the wheel and you see Lucas smack his head as well.

You walk closer to him. "Is it safe for Mark to control it?" You ask a bit cautious for your own and Lucas's safety. He chuckles and gives a small nod. "It is automatic anyways, he just wanted to press the button." He shakes his head and you can't help but laugh at Marks childish request.