Chapter 21 ;)

Your POV;

"Ready to go?"

You ask him, walking towards him. He turns around but stops all his movements once his eyes fall on you.

"Damn Y/N, what are you doing to me!" He exclaims.

You giggle and look up at him with innocent eyes. "What are you talking about?" You ask way to sweetly, cringing at yourself because of your words, but the effect it has on Lucas makes it worth it.

"Aish, this girl." He chuckles while stepping towards you. He takes your hands in his and twirls you around. He places his hands on your shoulder to stop you from spinning again and brings you to a halt, close to him.

"You look gorgeous baby girl." He says softly, eyes looking at you with adoration and contentment.

"B-baby girl?" You stutter, eyes widening.

"Oops." He just shrugs. He takes one of your hands and silently walks with you to the door. You both step outside, still holding hands.

You softly blush while looking down at your intertwined hands. You want to ask him where you are going. You want to ask him what his intentions are. And you want to yell at him for making your heart flutter all the time.

But you don't.

You're afraid he would change his mind or let go of your hands. And to be honest, his hands are the most perfect thing you know. They fit so perfectly around your smaller ones. They make you feel safe and secure.

Without realising it, you step out of the hotel. You feel a small squeeze in your hand and hear a faint chuckle. You snap out of your daydream about Lucas's hands and look up at him with a pink blush.

"Are my hands fascinating?" He asks you.

"Huh?" You reply, not sure why he is asking.

"You've been staring at them since I took ahold of yours." He says now a bit teasingly.

"Oh." You just mumble. "They are big." You blurt out.

He looks taken aback for a second by your straight forward remark, but soon a smirk makes it's way on his face.

"You know what else is big..." He trails of.

You gasp at his comeback and quickly place your hands over his mouth. To do so you stand on your tippy toes, but you loose your balance.

You fall forward and let out a loud shriek. "LUCAS!"

He immediately scoops you off the ground, into his arms, carrying you princess style, the second time in the span of one hour.

You hide your ashamed face in his chest right away but feel it vibrate and rumble while Lucas laughs out loud.

"You idiot." He laughs. "What would you do without me."

"Oh shut up." You hit his chest softly.

He starts walking in the direction of the cab pickup place. You look up at his face. "Lucas, put me down." You say, very embarrassed that he is carrying you around LA.

"I think this is safer for you and me both." He sneers teasingly.

"Aish." You just breath out, relax in his hold.

"Where are we going Cas?" You ask him.

"Cas?" He asks back, curious why you called him that.

"Well, ehh." You stutter. "You have all these sweet nicknames for me and I don't have any for you." You admit, feeling embarrassed again. "I don't want to call you the same as your members because I think that is something between you guys." You reason.