Chapter 26 ;)

Your POV;

You rush to the backstage closet with a screaming director in your earpiece. Apparently some type of jacket that was specially reserved for Shotaro didn't arrive and because you were present but not doing anything you were send to find it.

So now you're running around in The Forum in LA, looking for a jacket that is clearly not here with some director, who is definitely on the verge of a burn out, screaming in your ear like his burn out is your fault.

You're a pretty though girl after everything you've been trough, but people yelling at you is a weak spot, so right now you just want to crawl in a dark corner and cry because of the screaming this dude is doing in your ear.

You arrive at the closet, which is your last hope of finding that damn jacket. You rush inside not looking or knocking. You burst inside, scream loudly, cover your eyes, turn around, walk out of the room, close the door behind you and collapse against the door. Eyes wide, clear shock displaced on your face.

Because what you just saw..., was clearly not expected.

You pound your head against the door while shaking it in attempt to get that image out of your head. Rethinking every decision you once made and contemplating what you're going to do now. Then the door opens and you fall back with the back of your head against the ground, hands over your eyes and legs limp.

"Ehhm, Moon..." You hear the voice of Mark hesitantly ask. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" You fire back. "Do you need help getting up?" You hear him ask with a chuckle. "Are you dressed?" You ask not wanting a repeat of what happend before. "No, I'm still naked, that's why I opened the door." He replies sarcastically. "No need to be bitchy about it." You bark back.

"Sorry! Didn't know I hit a nerve dude." He apologised. "Can you open your eyes and talk to me what's going on and why you burst in my changing room without knocking?" He asks still with a small snicker in his voice.

You remove your hands from your face and see a smirking Mark standing above you with his hand stretched to help you up. You grab his hand without saying a word and he helps you stand up. You bow slightly and mumble a small apology.

"I'm sorry for bursting in, I thought this was the closet I needed to get some jacket which the director asked for and I didn't look because I was stressed and he kept yelling in my earpiece." You ramble before abruptly stopping and pointing a finger at him with a glare. "By the way, never ever call me dude again, dude."

He puts both hands in the air still with a smirk on his mouth. "Sorry! Won't happen again." He laughs. "And apology accepted, I hope you can get over seeing my gorgeous body." He gestures to his body.

"Yeah... I hope so too, it was actually terrifying." You fire back. He gasp loudly. "Are you insulting me?!" He asks shocked. "Sorry," you mumble again. "I'm stressed because I still didn't find that jacket." You look at your shoes, disappointed in everything that happened today.

"Need help finding that jacket?" Mark asks and you look up at him with pleading eyes. "Yes please." You almost beg. "I'm this close to loosing my temper." You hold your fingers pressed against each other up to show you are actually gonna loose it.

He chuckles and wraps his arm friendly around your shoulder and leads you out, apparently, his changing room. "So where were you looking?" He asks when you walk trough the hallways. "I had to go to a back closet to look through packages that just arrived." You explain.

"Okay the storages are this way." Mark says and leads you trough another hallway. You get to a door which is labelled 'arrived packages storage' so you go in.