Chapter 31 ;)

Your POV;

"So h-how is Lucas?" You ask Mark hesitantly after hugging for 10 minutes straight out of happiness of seeing each other again.

"To be honest." Mark starts off while nervously scratching his nape. "We got in a pretty messed up fight two days ago." Mark says in a sad tone, clearly bothered by what happened between him and Lucas.

You are walking next to each other along the Han River. It is late in the afternoon and the sun is setting, it's actually a really pretty view and people who didn't know you and Mark, would probably think you're out on a date, but to you guys it isn't. It is a hangout with a friend and you can't help but admit that you really needed this.

"Wait really? A fight? What happened." You ask finally processing what Mark told you. "Aren't you guys like, best friends?"

"We are, but whenever I mention your name, Lucas just..." Mark hesitates and looks over to you, you give him a small nod for him to continue talking and he does. "He just acts so oblivious to the whole situation, like he doesn't even remember what happend, I really don't understand what's going on in that dudes head so I kinda snapped at him and now he has been locked in his room for two days, not talking with anybody. It's really confusing because, you know, he is still Lucas, really loud and cheerful, but now it's like he isn't even here." Mark says distressed.

"Oh." You say, a bit taken aback at what you just heard. "That is actually so sad, I'm sorry to hear that." You apologise. "If there is anything I can do for you, Lucas or any of the boys, let me know okay." You tell him. "I will probably be in Korea for longer than I thought." You mumble not audible.

"Aish Moon, don't apologise, Lucas is just being stupid and of course I will let you know when we need you, but won't you be going back to the US?" Mark replies.

~~~flashback~~~

"Y/N, you might be pregnant." Jieun says with a sweet smile. "PREGNANT?!" You yell while jumping out the chair.

"Y/N, I understand this may come as a shock to you, but please look at the facts." Jieun explains. "What facts?! I'm nineteen years old?! How can I be pregnant?!" You say in full panic mode.

"You had sex approximately four weeks ago, which was in de mid of your menstrual cycle, your period is late, you have stomach aches at irregular moments, you experience morning sickness, nausea and mood swings. Besides all this you just confirmed to me you and your partner didn't use any form of contraception, nor do you use birth control pills. I may be wrong, but this seems like a possible source for your problems." Jieun further explains.

You are completely frozen to the ground, wide eyes looking at Chaeryoung and miss Park who are looking at you with compassion. Your eyes filling with tears making your sight blurry. Pregnant. How. Why. What?!

~~~end flashback~~~

"Yeah about that, I'll probably stay in Korea a bit longer than planned." You tell Mark.

"Not that I mind, but may I ask why?" Mark says, clearly happy with the news of you staying longer.

~~~flashback~~~

You walk back inside the Park residence with Chaeryoung (miss Park needed to go to work). Carrying a bag from the pharmacy with you.

Chae gives you a comforting smile and guides you to their ground floor bathroom. You step inside and she nudges the bag in your hands. "Here sweetie, just please take the test, for all you know it may be negative..." she tries to easy your worries.