Chapter 15 ;)

Your POV;

You are freaking out.

FREAKING OUT.

F*cking Wong Yukhei decided that he wanted to take you on a date. Like in a couple of hours.

You are stressing the shit out. You're running trough the hotel room. Throwing around with clothes and eyeshadows. You have no idea what to wear or what you are going to do.

Mark words linger in your ears.

"He wants to take you on a date."

Where? Why? How? What?

You are losing your shit. You grab your phone and decide to just casually call Lucas.

Calling -> 'Wong Lucas🦁'

He almost immediately picks up, "Hey
Y/N!" You hear his excited voice trough your phone.

"Yukhei..." You start of calm. "Why?" You ask him.

"First of all," He starts. "Don't call me Yukhei, secondly I just wanted to spend my free time with you and thirdly we're going for dinner so just dress bit more than casual." He answers your questions.

"Oh," you mumble, taken aback by his straightforwardness. "Thank you."

"5 is alright, right?" He asks for reassurance.

"Yes 5 is alright, Lucas." You emphasise his name.

He chuckles. "See you then Y/Nie."

You chuckle at his attempt to be sweet. "Till then Lucas." You bid him goodbye as well.

You walk to your big suitcase filled with all kinds of clothes for different occasions.

You pick a white top with long sleeves, bit of a cleavage and a ribbon in front to knot it close. You combine it with a short pink skirt. It is a bit tight but it looks good on you. You wear your white heals with daisies again and curl your hair into a small ponytail.

You put on a bit more makeup than usual and choose a pretty necklace.

You take a small purse, with a pink ribbon on it, to mach your outfit and put your room key, phone, lipgloss, wallet and mints in it.

You're almost ready when you hear a knock on your door.

You look at the time.

5:05

He is late. You chuckle to yourself. As long as it is not too much you find it a cute habit.

You walk to the door and open it slowly.

In front of you. Lucas. Tight black jeans. A white button up and a leather jacket.

Your mouth drops at the view. He looks absolutely stunning.

"Like what you see?" He chuckles.

You blush. You softly nod while looking at your shoes.

"Ah, don't be shy." He teases. "You look stunning yourself though." He compliments you.

"Thank you." You smile up at him.

He is really tall. You keep realising it over and over again. You're so freaking small next to him, but to be honest, you like it.