Chapter 9 ;)

Your POV;

You wake up the next morning, well more noon, 2 p.m.

You pick up your phone to check your messages.

Immediately a smile forms on your face.

To "Your Cute Mark Lee🐯":

Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: Hey! Good morning😇
Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: I heard you won't be present today... so have fun with your last bit of free time!!
Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: If you want to we can call again tonight!! I had fun last night for sure💕
Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: I need to leave for practice now and I'll be gone for a pretty long time😓
Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: Hopefully talk to you soon!!!
Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: I now realise that I send way to much messages.... I never really had friends besides the boys! Please understand😖😅
Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: Cya Y/N💕

You're laughing at your phone. Mark is soo sweet. How can a person have such a pure heart. It amazes the shit out of you.

To "Your Cute Mark Lee🐯":

Your Cute Mark Lee🐯: Cya Y/N💕

You: Hey Mark! I just woke up... sorry for not responding earlier! Please don't worry about the messages you send, you put a smile on my face so thank you for that💋💋
You: And have fun at practice!! Take care of yourselff❣️
You: Oh! I would love to call again😋 Just let me know when you're back in your room!!
Your: I hope Lucas didn't give you any problems yesterday though... He seemed a bit off🤷🏼‍♀️

~~

You put away your phone and walk to the shower.

After a long steamy shower you get dressed.

It is still warm outside and you pick a pink dress. It flows around your legs and it hugs your upper curves. It has tiny straps and a pretty big cleavage, but that doesn't matter as you're just doing something for yourself.

You pack a small bag for your phone and keys and put on small white heels with daisies on the straps.

You curled your hair and put it in a small pony tail. With a bit of light makeup on and while still putting on a cherry tasted lipgloss you step out of the hotel room.

You make your way to the lobby happily while greeting the hotel employees.

You open the doors of the hotel lobby and breath in the city air.

You walk towards the place where the cabs are parked and try to hail one.

Before you get a cab a black van pulls in the space.

A window opens and you step back in shock.

"Hey gorgeous!!" You hear the happy voice of no other than Lucas.

You're frozen to the pavement.

You watch Lucas get out of the car and walk towards you.

He stops next to the passengers door. A smirk plastered on his face when his eyes scan your outfit.

You quickly cross your arms over your chest in attempt to hide your cleavage, but it only makes it worse.